Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's surely odd timing... Well, I watch football but not that much.. but soccer world cup is something special so yes will certainly watch it.

I used to get up in the middle of night and view the matches. As long as the tournament goes on, I shift my TV in to my room and watch the matches without disturbing my family members.

Yes.. Even I used to on the TV when I wakeup suddenly midnight during such matches.. But that's not happen everyday.. :laugh:

Somehow, I ensure not to miss any match from preliminary rounds to finals

I remember during my college days, we used to get up in the night to listen to radio commentary of Indian hockey matches from the Mexico Olympics. Today cricket has taken over. But football, I believe, has the maximum fans all over the world and with dedicate fans like both of you Indian football should also see good days. Kolkatta will remain awake for a month!!

Thought the things have changed now passion for foot ball in Bengal remained as it is. Now Baichung Bhutia is their idol.

Foot ball is the most popular game in Kolkata. A match between Mohun Bagan and Mohammedan sporting club is nothing short of a festival.

In the mid seventies wen Kolkatta was in turmoil, a person who had spent time in Bengal said jokingly that in Kolkatta people are either watching football or preparing for Durga Puja and if they are through with both then they are taking out a morcha. But now things have changed but football is their passion.
That's surely odd timing... Well, I watch football but not that much.. but soccer world cup is something special so yes will certainly watch it.

I used to get up in the middle of night and view the matches. As long as the tournament goes on, I shift my TV in to my room and watch the matches without disturbing my family members.

Yes.. Even I used to on the TV when I wakeup suddenly midnight during such matches.. But that's not happen everyday.. :laugh:

I remember during my college days, we used to get up in the night to listen to radio commentary of Indian hockey matches from the Mexico Olympics. Today cricket has taken over. But football, I believe, has the maximum fans all over the world and with dedicate fans like both of you Indian football should also see good days. Kolkatta will remain awake for a month!!

Thought the things have changed now passion for foot ball in Bengal remained as it is. Now Baichung Bhutia is their idol.

Foot ball is the most popular game in Kolkata. A match between Mohun Bagan and Mohammedan sporting club is nothing short of a festival.

In the mid seventies wen Kolkatta was in turmoil, a person who had spent time in Bengal said jokingly that in Kolkatta people are either watching football or preparing for Durga Puja and if they are through with both then they are taking out a morcha. But now things have changed but football is their passion.[/quote

Though things changed, football remained their passion. Presently Baichung Bhutia is their idol.

In the mid seventies wen Kolkatta was in turmoil, a person who had spent time in Bengal said jokingly that in Kolkatta people are either watching football or preparing for Durga Puja and if they are through with both then they are taking out a morcha. But now things have changed but football is their passion.[/quote

Though things changed, football remained their passion. Presently Baichung Bhutia is their idol.

So he stood for elections from the wrong area and lost.

Loss or win. His football acumen is the only thing that matters.

Loss or win. His football acumen is the only thing that matters.

In any other career also the acumen will always be there
In six days from now the world will be gripped by football fever from Brazil. For us in India it is double whammy. The IPL mania has just finished. Only the time differential is going to be a problem watching live.
Soccer world cup is the most exciting event of all time. Eagerly awaited this event.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In six days from now the world will be gripped by football fever from Brazil. For us in India it is double whammy. The IPL mania has just finished. Only the time differential is going to be a problem watching live.
Soccer world cup is the most exciting event of all time. Eagerly awaited this event.

One month of soccer craziness all nights in India. Wish you happy viewing.

One month of soccer craziness all nights in India. Wish you happy viewing.

Happy viewing to you too! the time is rather very inconvenient, I hope I am able to keep awake or else will only have to watch highlights!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vijay
An interesting Google Doodle devoted to WC football can be seen in today's Google home page along with the Match timings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.