Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is even more upsetting is that when such cases come to the fore through news channels people look/ask for solution, but as soon as the case is no longer in news everybody goes back to sleep. The rising no.of rape cases will bring everybody under the radar of suspicion now..and we won't be able to function well as s society if this goes on.

This suspicious condition has taken place already, not only in the society, even in families suspicion is hovering all over. Here in AP, a father has raped his daughter yesterday ,according to local news channel.

//father has raped his daughter - such kind of news are not new. Moreover, the way humans are stooping to low levels, losing their morals, it has indeed become very difficult to decide who should we trust.

None. Trust yourself. Trust your intuition . Trust your discrimination.

Plus we should not trust anybody blindly. But when we have to send our kids to schools, there whatever happens with them during the school hour is the responsibility of the school. I read the article abt this 6 yr old..her teacher locked her inside a room in order to punish her and then the two PT teachers came in and committed this crime. Where on earth and why little kids be locked in a room as a means to punish them. Can't children be punished inside the classroom if at all they are getting mischievous?

That's what amazes me. A school that's supposed to be a sacred centre of learning has become a monstrous mansion.. Such schools and such managements and such teachers should be put to task by the people. I support the parent's action in this regard.

Gone are the days when schools were considered sacred..they have now turned into business and money making avenues. After all it is not humanly possible to keep an eye on our children 24x7, somehow they do have to step out alone and without their parents.

@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani: You have highlighted a very valid point, these people who do not spare even kids are mentally sick..no doubt about it. The important thing is that an international school is functioning and hiring staff members without proper verification and background check. Merely adding the word international doesn't make a school international..it should follow and maintain standards too.

Here in my state everything be it a school or an Agarbatti manufacturing unit will have a tag, "International" . The respective managements cash in the craze of the people towards the word, "International" .

Absolutely, people are really going nuts after this word...lolzzz. Jokes apart such schools just charge as high as 60k for admission into kindergarten classes..so it all money game.

Definitely. Which is why School business has become more lucrative business. Less studies. More business.

I was doing a bit of research on schools which also function as daycare..and there I saw they have a page (link) dedicated to grow their network of schools ..as in they are looking for franchisee..this very thing makes it crystal clear that if a person has money they can open a school/daycare/creche irrespective of their education or background. It is just like opening a retail shoppe like Dmart!

And you see their Ads.
"Get two admitted. Get one free."
"air conditioned Campus."
Business to the core.

Can't agree with you more .. :laugh:

And one more thing. Parents are being recruited as the agents of the educational institutes on commission basis. The parents who bring more children, will get more incentives like, "Free education for two members, whom the parent recommends."
Parents get commission from the parents whom he had recommended. Are you seeing any remote traces of "Education" in this business?
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
What is even more upsetting is that when such cases come to the fore through news channels people look/ask for solution, but as soon as the case is no longer in news everybody goes back to sleep. The rising no.of rape cases will bring everybody under the radar of suspicion now..and we won't be able to function well as s society if this goes on.

This suspicious condition has taken place already, not only in the society, even in families suspicion is hovering all over. Here in AP, a father has raped his daughter yesterday ,according to local news channel.

//father has raped his daughter - such kind of news are not new. Moreover, the way humans are stooping to low levels, losing their morals, it has indeed become very difficult to decide who should we trust.

Plus we should not trust anybody blindly. But when we have to send our kids to schools, there whatever happens with them during the school hour is the responsibility of the school. I read the article abt this 6 yr old..her teacher locked her inside a room in order to punish her and then the two PT teachers came in and committed this crime. Where on earth and why little kids be locked in a room as a means to punish them. Can't children be punished inside the classroom if at all they are getting mischievous?

That's what amazes me. A school that's supposed to be a sacred centre of learning has become a monstrous mansion.. Such schools and such managements and such teachers should be put to task by the people. I support the parent's action in this regard.

Gone are the days when schools were considered sacred..they have now turned into business and money making avenues. After all it is not humanly possible to keep an eye on our children 24x7, somehow they do have to step out alone and without their parents.

@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani: You have highlighted a very valid point, these people who do not spare even kids are mentally sick..no doubt about it. The important thing is that an international school is functioning and hiring staff members without proper verification and background check. Merely adding the word international doesn't make a school international..it should follow and maintain standards too.

Here in my state everything be it a school or an Agarbatti manufacturing unit will have a tag, "International" . The respective managements cash in the craze of the people towards the word, "International" .

Absolutely, people are really going nuts after this word...lolzzz. Jokes apart such schools just charge as high as 60k for admission into kindergarten classes..so it all money game.

Definitely. Which is why School business has become more lucrative business. Less studies. More business.

I was doing a bit of research on schools which also function as daycare..and there I saw they have a page (link) dedicated to grow their network of schools ..as in they are looking for franchisee..this very thing makes it crystal clear that if a person has money they can open a school/daycare/creche irrespective of their education or background. It is just like opening a retail shoppe like Dmart!

And you see their Ads.
Business to the core.

And one more thing. Parents are being recruited as the agents of the educational institutes on commission basis. The parents who bring more children, will get more incentives like, "Free education for two members, whom the parent recommends."
Parents get commission from the parents whom he had recommended. Are you seeing any remote traces of "Education" in this business?

Education was always a business. These days the competition is tough because more and more players are entering it and thus the usual business practices have crept into it. New schools are coming up with very good facilities in form of class rooms and employing modern educational tools and paying the teachers a handsome salary. Yes there are fly by night operators also which needs to be checked.

And you see their Ads.
Business to the core.

Education was always a business. These days the competition is tough because more and more players are entering it and thus the usual business practices have crept into it. New schools are coming up with very good facilities in form of class rooms and employing modern educational tools and paying the teachers a handsome salary. Yes there are fly by night operators also which needs to be checked.[/quote

Ideal schools are less in number. Schools with business outlook are out numbering the good schools.

And you see their Ads.
Business to the core.

Education was always a business. These days the competition is tough because more and more players are entering it and thus the usual business practices have crept into it. New schools are coming up with very good facilities in form of class rooms and employing modern educational tools and paying the teachers a handsome salary. Yes there are fly by night operators also which needs to be checked.[/quote

Ideal schools are less in number. Schools with business outlook are out numbering the good schools.

Also, schools are asking or rather pressurizing parents to sign documents which states that the school will not be held responsible for any injury or damage to the kids during school trips, excursions and so on. So then who should be held responsible. How are the schools shrugging off their responsibilities...in the near future parents will have to stop sending their kids for field trips altogether.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

And you see their Ads.
Business to the core.

Also, schools are asking or rather pressurizing parents to sign documents which states that the school will not be held responsible for any injury or damage to the kids during school trips, excursions and so on. So then who should be held responsible. How are the schools shrugging off their responsibilities...in the near future parents will have to stop sending their kids for field trips altogether.

Yes. This type of case happened recently in AP. 4 students were washed away during an educational trip to uttarakhand. No staff member accompanied the students. The college administration refused to accept the responsibility for the mishap.

And you see their Ads.
Business to the core.

Yes. This type of case happened recently in AP. 4 students were washed away during an educational trip to uttarakhand. No staff member accompanied the students. The college administration refused to accept the responsibility for the mishap.

But that is what the surgeons do before operating a patient. The liabilities of all companies is limited and it is why they are so and so Ltd. There cannot be unlimited liabilities. All risks cannot be passed on to others.

And you see their Ads.
Business to the core.

But that is what the surgeons do before operating a patient. The liabilities of all companies is limited and it is why they are so and so Ltd. There cannot be unlimited liabilities. All risks cannot be passed on to others.

Not sure how do I react to this--//But that is what the surgeons do before operating a patient. The liabilities of all companies is limited and it is why they are so and so Ltd. There cannot be unlimited liabilities. All risks cannot be passed on to others.//

Agree thar all the risks cannot be passed on to others, over here if even after ascertaining that school staff have committed rape...the school mgmt is denying to shoulder the blame, it is a cause of serious concern....in fact why then they open schools if they can't create a safe environment for children?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Attitudes of schoolisng staffs is suprising, yesterday parents protests outside school premises and police.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now more and more people are joining the protest and agitations in Bangalore.. The fact that even after 18 days of the rape, there is no headway speaks volumes of callousness of the administration. citizens are hell bent on to put an end to this. Enough is enough.
Now more and more people are joining the protest and agitations in Bangalore.. The fact that even after 18 days of the rape, there is no headway speaks volumes of callousness of the administration. citizens are hell bent on to put an end to this. Enough is enough.

It has to come from top, when you have a sleeping CM what better can we expect from the Polce who too are taking it easuy ! It now depends on the parents and general public to kick them into action by protesting even more ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.