Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rape with a girl as small as six years old indicates sick mental state. Normally, nobody would be tempted even to toch such a small girl with lust. We have more such cases in the recent past. This obviosly is indicative of increasing mental sickness. This aspect also needs be considered by authorities. Parents and schools need to identify such mentally sick persons even before such rapes happen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
What is even more upsetting is that when such cases come to the fore through news channels people look/ask for solution, but as soon as the case is no longer in news everybody goes back to sleep. The rising no.of rape cases will bring everybody under the radar of suspicion now..and we won't be able to function well as s society if this goes on.

This suspicious condition has taken place already, not only in the society, even in families suspicion is hovering all over. Here in AP, a father has raped his daughter yesterday ,according to local news channel.

//father has raped his daughter - such kind of news are not new. Moreover, the way humans are stooping to low levels, losing their morals, it has indeed become very difficult to decide who should we trust.

None. Trust yourself. Trust your intuition . Trust your discrimination.

Plus we should not trust anybody blindly. But when we have to send our kids to schools, there whatever happens with them during the school hour is the responsibility of the school. I read the article abt this 6 yr old..her teacher locked her inside a room in order to punish her and then the two PT teachers came in and committed this crime. Where on earth and why little kids be locked in a room as a means to punish them. Can't children be punished inside the classroom if at all they are getting mischievous?

That's what amazes me. A school that's supposed to be a sacred centre of learning has become a monstrous mansion.. Such schools and such managements and such teachers should be put to task by the people. I support the parent's action in this regard.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
What is even more upsetting is that when such cases come to the fore through news channels people look/ask for solution, but as soon as the case is no longer in news everybody goes back to sleep. The rising no.of rape cases will bring everybody under the radar of suspicion now..and we won't be able to function well as s society if this goes on.

This suspicious condition has taken place already, not only in the society, even in families suspicion is hovering all over. Here in AP, a father has raped his daughter yesterday ,according to local news channel.

//father has raped his daughter - such kind of news are not new. Moreover, the way humans are stooping to low levels, losing their morals, it has indeed become very difficult to decide who should we trust.

Plus we should not trust anybody blindly. But when we have to send our kids to schools, there whatever happens with them during the school hour is the responsibility of the school. I read the article abt this 6 yr old..her teacher locked her inside a room in order to punish her and then the two PT teachers came in and committed this crime. Where on earth and why little kids be locked in a room as a means to punish them. Can't children be punished inside the classroom if at all they are getting mischievous?

That's what amazes me. A school that's supposed to be a sacred centre of learning has become a monstrous mansion.. Such schools and such managements and such teachers should be put to task by the people. I support the parent's action in this regard.

Gone are the days when schools were considered sacred..they have now turned into business and money making avenues. After all it is not humanly possible to keep an eye on our children 24x7, somehow they do have to step out alone and without their parents.

@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani: You have highlighted a very valid point, these people who do not spare even kids are mentally sick..no doubt about it. The important thing is that an international school is functioning and hiring staff members without proper verification and background check. Merely adding the word international doesn't make a school international..it should follow and maintain standards too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Gone are the days when schools were considered sacred..they have now turned into business and money making avenues. After all it is not humanly possible to keep an eye on our children 24x7, somehow they do have to step out alone and without their parents.

@Gulshan Kumar Ajmani: You have highlighted a very valid point, these people who do not spare even kids are mentally sick..no doubt about it. The important thing is that an international school is functioning and hiring staff members without proper verification and background check. Merely adding the word international doesn't make a school international..it should follow and maintain standards too.

Here in my state everything be it a school or an Agarbatti manufacturing unit will have a tag, "International" . The respective managements cash in the craze of the people towards the word, "International" .

Here in my state everything be it a school or an Agarbatti manufacturing unit will have a tag, "International" . The respective managements cash in the craze of the people towards the word, "International" .

Absolutely, people are really going nuts after this word...lolzzz. Jokes apart such schools just charge as high as 60k for admission into kindergarten classes..so it all money game.

Absolutely, people are really going nuts after this word...lolzzz. Jokes apart such schools just charge as high as 60k for admission into kindergarten classes..so it all money game.

Definitely. Which is why School business has become more lucrative business. Less studies. More business.

Definitely. Which is why School business has become more lucrative business. Less studies. More business.

I was doing a bit of research on schools which also function as daycare..and there I saw they have a page (link) dedicated to grow their network of schools ..as in they are looking for franchisee..this very thing makes it crystal clear that if a person has money they can open a school/daycare/creche irrespective of their education or background. It is just like opening a retail shoppe like Dmart!

I was doing a bit of research on schools which also function as daycare..and there I saw they have a page (link) dedicated to grow their network of schools ..as in they are looking for franchisee..this very thing makes it crystal clear that if a person has money they can open a school/daycare/creche irrespective of their education or background. It is just like opening a retail shoppe like Dmart!

And you see their Ads.
"Get two admitted. Get one free."
"air conditioned Campus."
Business to the core.

And you see their Ads.
"Get two admitted. Get one free."
"air conditioned Campus."
Business to the core.

Can't agree with you more .. :laugh:

I have noted that ever since they have introduced death sentence for rapists, the age of girls being raped has gone down and another horrible aspect is that many victims are being brutally killed after being raped. It is being done with a view to not leave any witness to their dastardly act. Very sad but true.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.