It is understood that only smart people are able to rise to any adversities in life and come out of it with self confidence and also gain experience and maturity.Some habits t sharpen our brians and help us become smarter .Here is a list of 23 habits that would help us become smarter ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/23-daily-habits-that-will-make-you-smarter/articleshow/38665516.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is understood that only smart people are able to rise to any adversities in life and come out of it with self confidence and also gain experience and maturity.Some habits t sharpen our brians and help us become smarter .Here is a list of 23 habits that would help us become smarter ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/23-daily-habits-that-will-make-you-smarter/articleshow/38665516.cms

Some of the smart tips like reading a news paper, playing devil's advocate and reading books are regularly practiced by me. Other tips also most feasible and useful.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Some of the smart tips like reading a news paper, playing devil's advocate and reading books are regularly practiced by me. Other tips also most feasible and useful.

Thats great ! I too feel that most of the habits mentioned can easily be adapted to our advantage ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Surely interesting habits.. And glad to see that some of them I am already following. Surely they can make people smarter and it can be helpful in human life in different situations.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Surely interesting habits.. And glad to see that some of them I am already following. Surely they can make people smarter and it can be helpful in human life in different situations.

There is no end to learning , life is constantly teaching us something or the other and a smart person realises this and is ready to face the challenges that life throws at him/her !

Thank you said by: AKP

There is no end to learning , life is constantly teaching us something or the other and a smart person realises this and is ready to face the challenges that life throws at him/her !

Learning is a continuous process that starts from the cradle and ends with funeral. Pablo Cassals, the world renowned Cello player was asked by a reporter on his 87th birthday why he was still practicing Cello playing still though he has achieved all the fame and name.. Pablo Cassals replied,"With a hope that I may find a new thing in Cello Playing."

Learning is a continuous process that starts from the cradle and ends with funeral. Pablo Cassals, the world renowned Cello player was asked by a reporter on his 87th birthday why he was still practicing Cello playing still though he has achieved all the fame and name.. Pablo Cassals replied,"With a hope that I may find a new thing in Cello Playing."

Yes absolutely ! I have seen some people never giving up on what they have been doing for years even after they come into money or their lifestyle changes, this according to them is because one can never be sure about life, there today gone tommorrow !

@Usha Manohar: Thanks for the share. I liked point 10 and 11 since I am already into it. Guess I should start doing other things too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes absolutely ! I have seen some people never giving up on what they have been doing for years even after they come into money or their lifestyle changes, this according to them is because one can never be sure about life, there today gone tommorrow !

Habits are nothing but doing a thing repeatedly. Excellence is not an act but a habit says Aristotle. That's why if one who wants to gain excellence has to see that this habit is continued unto death.
@Usha Manohar: Thanks for the share. I liked point 10 and 11 since I am already into it. Guess I should start doing other things too.

Most welcome Mousumi :) , I too make a list of things to do and keep striking out when things are accomplished and it really helps...So also writing down things that are new to you. In fact we get ideas to write an article at the unlikeliest of times and places and later we go blank, so as and when it is possible I jot down the idea in a small note book which I keep in my bag as well as one at home..

Most welcome Mousumi :) , I too make a list of things to do and keep striking out when things are accomplished and it really helps...So also writing down things that are new to you. In fact we get ideas to write an article at the unlikeliest of times and places and later we go blank, so as and when it is possible I jot down the idea in a small note book which I keep in my bag as well as one at home..

Keeping a journal is my old habit. Along with it I keep a sketch book. They are my constant companions inside or outside of my house.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.