Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Usha Manohar: Thanks for the share. I liked point 10 and 11 since I am already into it. Guess I should start doing other things too.

Most welcome Mousumi :) , I too make a list of things to do and keep striking out when things are accomplished and it really helps...So also writing down things that are new to you. In fact we get ideas to write an article at the unlikeliest of times and places and later we go blank, so as and when it is possible I jot down the idea in a small note book which I keep in my bag as well as one at home..

Keeping a journal is my old habit. Along with it I keep a sketch book. They are my constant companions inside or outside of my house.

In fact such journals become part and parcel of your life, it is interesting to go through diaries and journals a few years down the line , I have been able to reconstruct certain events simply because I had written down them as they happend and made a mention of time and date ...Of course it is not possible to tecord every single thing but as and when we feel like jotting down certain things we shd do so..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha Manohar: Thanks for the share. I liked point 10 and 11 since I am already into it. Guess I should start doing other things too.

Most welcome Mousumi :) , I too make a list of things to do and keep striking out when things are accomplished and it really helps...So also writing down things that are new to you. In fact we get ideas to write an article at the unlikeliest of times and places and later we go blank, so as and when it is possible I jot down the idea in a small note book which I keep in my bag as well as one at home..

Keeping a journal is my old habit. Along with it I keep a sketch book. They are my constant companions inside or outside of my house.

In fact such journals become part and parcel of your life, it is interesting to go through diaries and journals a few years down the line , I have been able to reconstruct certain events simply because I had written down them as they happend and made a mention of time and date ...Of course it is not possible to tecord every single thing but as and when we feel like jotting down certain things we shd do so..

Absolutely. It's altogether a new experience to look back in to our activities jotted years ago. It sends you into a pleasant nostalgia. I have the habit of scanning through my old jottings.

Me too..even I jot down points, either in a notepad or my cell phone, comes handy when I run out of ideas.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Me too..even I jot down points, either in a notepad or my cell phone, comes handy when I run out of ideas.

Many such jottings made during my morning walk were later converted in to articles and visuals. And some times in to elaborate paintings.
Habit of jottings seems to be capable of giving immense pleasure esp in a nostalgia sense. Wish I had developed it because many a times an idea comes but later on it is lost- forever.
Habit of jottings seems to be capable of giving immense pleasure esp in a nostalgia sense. Wish I had developed it because many a times an idea comes but later on it is lost- forever.

It's for the same reason for the fear of losing an idea I note it in a small book which goes with me wherever I go and stays cozily and closely on my bedside table while I am asleep.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.