Path to Top.
Not a Cake walk. One has to toil. One has to burn the midnight oil. One has to shed the sweat to reach the Top.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11092]}
Line Drawing : Rambabu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First of all Sir thank you for that beautiful drawing. My apartment is in 4th floor and I really have to admit I rarely take the flight of stairs and most of the time use the elevators. I admire an elderly lady who lives in my block on the second floor who generally makes it a point to at least use the stairs once a day. :(

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: rambabu
First of all Sir thank you for that beautiful drawing. My apartment is in 4th floor and I really have to admit I rarely take the flight of stairs and most of the time use the elevators. I admire an elderly lady who lives in my block on the second floor who generally makes it a point to at least use the stairs once a day. :(

I admire that elderly lady. I'm a religious follower of The practice of using stair case at least twice in a day. Thanks for your appreciation. I'm elated.
I too make it a point to always take the stairs rather than lift or an elevator anywhere I go...It is ones own interest to do so !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too make it a point to always take the stairs rather than lift or an elevator anywhere I go...It is ones own interest to do so !

Its an accepted norm and recommended by the health experts to keep one in a fit condition.
The picture remembers me the proverb "Gain without pain is vain". In am also living in the flat on 3rd floor. Lift available in my office and flat. But i usually use the steps in both places. Though it seems to be tough on earlier days now it is practiced. I am very funny while climbing the steps i usually think myself that i finished this work today step 1. Tomorrow i am going to finish the step 2... Whether it is funny or bad i don't know but it gives me confidence to do my work efficiently.
The picture remembers me the proverb "Gain without pain is vain". In am also living in the flat on 3rd floor. Lift available in my office and flat. But i usually use the steps in both places. Though it seems to be tough on earlier days now it is practiced. I am very funny while climbing the steps i usually think myself that i finished this work today step 1. Tomorrow i am going to finish the step 2... Whether it is funny or bad i don't know but it gives me confidence to do my work efficiently.

Kudos to your healthy habit. Keep it up.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Path to Top.
Not a Cake walk. One has to toil. One has to burn the midnight oil. One has to shed the sweat to reach the Top.

It is a wonderful line drawing. But please correct me if I am wrong..I can read more than what is obvious...On the face of it..this line drawing indicates that taking stairs is a healthy habit and must be a applied as a routine. However ...these lines//You have to toil and burn the midnight oil...you mean to say that to reach the top...there i no short cut to achieve success...we need to work hard.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Path to Top.

It is a wonderful line drawing. But please correct me if I am wrong..I can read more than what is obvious...On the face of it..this line drawing indicates that taking stairs is a healthy habit and must be a applied as a routine. However ...these lines//You have to toil and burn the midnight oil...you mean to say that to reach the top...there i no short cut to achieve success...we need to work hard.

You are absolutely right. The thread was intended to drive home that point which you thought. Great. Kudos to you
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Members have generally taken this literally. It is good for health to use stairs. But also this has a wider meaning. There is no short cut to success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Members have generally taken this literally. It is good for health to use stairs. But also this has a wider meaning. There is no short cut to success.

After seeing the responses, I was glad to see members responding applicable to both ways. And I found both are justified.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.