Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If you simply look at the drawing it is open to interpretation..however..the thread title has made many members to think that taking stairs is an healthy habit. However the heading of the drawing indicates that success comes to those who give more than just 100%. So people can interpret it in both ways.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

If you simply look at the drawing it is open to interpretation..however..the thread title has made many members to think that taking stairs is an healthy habit. However the heading of the drawing indicates that success comes to those who give more than just 100%. So people can interpret it in both ways.

When I posted this thread it did not occur to me that it can be interpreted both ways. Anyhow, both type of responses gave satisfaction to me.

When I posted this thread it did not occur to me that it can be interpreted both ways. Anyhow, both type of responses gave satisfaction to me.

Whatever the case may be..but this thread was a like a welcome break, beacause most of the threads are based on news link. It provided a much needed change! :)

Whatever the case may be..but this thread was a like a welcome break, beacause most of the threads are based on news link. It provided a much needed change! :)

With a little bit of time at my disposal, I think I can post more like this in the coming few days. There is no dearth of ideas. Question of time.
Each person view is different. People are saying what they thought at first when they saw the picture. Like rambabu sir told that it can be interpreted in both ways and he also did not predicted it. Pictures say more things than words.
When my picture generated different opinions which are all relevant is a cause for rejoicing to the creator. Thanks to all responses .

With a little bit of time at my disposal, I think I can post more like this in the coming few days. There is no dearth of ideas. Question of time.

Yes, time becomes a hindrance sometimes, but it is otherwise a good exercise to interpret a drawing or a picture. Looking forward to more such threads. Will try and see if I can come up with something like this.

Yes, time becomes a hindrance sometimes, but it is otherwise a good exercise to interpret a drawing or a picture. Looking forward to more such threads. Will try and see if I can come up with something like this.

Why not? When I can do , why not you? Go ahead. Cheers.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

As usual I have seen it late. A wonderful way of effectively telling what would require many words. Let us have more such drawings.
Thank you said by: rambabu

As usual I have seen it late. A wonderful way of effectively telling what would require many words. Let us have more such drawings.

I won't disappoint you.
Thank you said by: vijay
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.