If the accidents are caused, who is causing them?

To know who is causing the accidents, one need not be a Connoisseur.
Just stand and observe at any Road corner, you will know that we, the people are causing the Accidents.Overloading the vehicles to the brim is the main cause of Road accidents.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11129]}

Painting : Rambabu.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
accidents are definitely caused by negligence but without any deliberate motive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are definitely causes which lead to accidents with their destructive and disastrous consequences. While it is true that a good many could be avoided and avoidable, there are a few over which we have very little or no control at all!!
Accidents happen due to the carelessness of the people.
There are definitely causes which lead to accidents with their destructive and disastrous consequences. While it is true that a good many could be avoided and avoidable, there are a few over which we have very little or no control at all!!

I guess its no accident that you decided to show up here after a veeerrrrryyyyy long time! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I guess its no accident that you decided to show up here after a veeerrrrryyyyy long time! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote

Ma'am

It may kindly be treated as an incident - no accident!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I guess its no accident that you decided to show up here after a veeerrrrryyyyy long time! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote

Ma'am

It may kindly be treated as an incident - no accident!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh: :cheer: Anyway incident or accident, good to see you back! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
I accept overloading causing the accident but diversion and not able to control the balance also the cause for accidents. Some people are talking while riding the vehicle it also a cause for accident.
I accept overloading causing the accident but diversion and not able to control the balance also the cause for accidents. Some people are talking while riding the vehicle it also a cause for accident.

Somewhere in the chain of events that lead to an accident, a weak link of human element will be there.the human error may be in the form of negligence, complacency  or ignorance.
Accidents happen not only because vehicles are overloaded with passenger. The pitiable condition of the road are equally responsible.
The Pune-Sholapur highway is busy almost all the time..Last Saturday I saw a very heart rending accident, there was huge traffic congestion because of that accident. Every day I get to hear about some accident or the other due to the bad condition of the road. Now the authorities are quickly getting the road filled with big stones and mud to fill in the pot holes, instead of giving a permanent and better solution. This is like a band-aid for so many accident and not a cure. Owing to incessant rains..the condition of the road here is deteriorating.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Accidents happen not only because vehicles are overloaded with passenger. The pitiable condition of the road are equally responsible.
The Pune-Sholapur highway is busy almost all the time..Last Saturday I saw a very heart rending accident, there was huge traffic congestion because of that accident. Every day I get to hear about some accident or the other due to the bad condition of the road. Now the authorities are quickly getting the road filled with big stones and mud to fill in the pot holes, instead of giving a permanent and better solution. This is like a band-aid for so many accident and not a cure. Owing to incessant rains..the condition of the road here is deteriorating.

Don't think, this pitiable road conditions are restricted to roads of some regions.The condition is same all through India.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.