Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most of the accidents causing by our negligence. Some points are

1. Never care about the braking system in the vehicle
2. Putting sudden break
3. Never slow down the vehicle on speed break
4. Didn't have the patience in signal
5. Not properly maintaining the vehicle

Adding to the above points:

Never driving your car using deeper
Never honking at sharp turns
Never wearing helmet or putting on seat belts[/quote

About not wearing the helmets, it was shown in the picture. The points you mentioned could have been added. But cluttering in a small Picture would add to confusion to the viewer.

Yes I understand..it is better to get the message across with minimal words...i was just adding more points to the post that Mr. Dwarkanathan had written.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

2. Putting sudden break

About not wearing the helmets, it was shown in the picture. The points you mentioned could have been added. But cluttering in a small Picture would add to confusion to the viewer.

Yes I understand..it is better to get the message across with minimal words...i was just adding more points to the post that Mr. Dwarkanathan had written.

Agreed. A simple picture should remind many such evils associated with the Subject.

2. Putting sudden break

Agreed. A simple picture should remind many such evils associated with the Subject.

Sometimes even after adhering to all rules..people do lose their lives...because..of external factors...and the most unfortunate thing is that the person lying on the road is not taken to the nearest hospital immediately..instead people hover around the person as if some show is running for free.

2. Putting sudden break

Sometimes even after adhering to all rules..people do lose their lives...because..of external factors...and the most unfortunate thing is that the person lying on the road is not taken to the nearest hospital immediately..instead people hover around the person as if some show is running for free.

Everybody is willing to help the people but some police verification regarding the incident with the concerned person hurt people not to help others.

2. Putting sudden break

Everybody is willing to help the people but some police verification regarding the incident with the concerned person hurt people not to help others.

But there is a rule now stating that anybody can get the accident victim to the nearest hospital ..and the duty of that person ends there..no police hassles..this was in news sometime back.

2. Putting sudden break

But there is a rule now stating that anybody can get the accident victim to the nearest hospital ..and the duty of that person ends there..no police hassles..this was in news sometime back.[/quote

there is a state run free service called 108 ' free service which can be used by any commuter without giving any Ambulance services just giving the details of the location of the accident. To say people shy away because of police interrogation and harassment is mere lame excuse.

2. Putting sudden break

But there is a rule now stating that anybody can get the accident victim to the nearest hospital ..and the duty of that person ends there..no police hassles..this was in news sometime back.[/quote

there is a state run free service called 108 ' free service which can be used by any commuter without giving any Ambulance services just giving the details of the location of the accident. To say people shy away because of police interrogation and harassment is mere lame excuse.

No, police does create problems but not anymore I believe..as far as accident victims are concerned.

2. Putting sudden break

No, police does create problems but not anymore I believe..as far as accident victims are concerned.

Police have that sadistic element in them. They create harassment when they want their Palms greased.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.