Yesterday, I went to D-mart and while waiting for my turn at the billing counter..I saw that a man picked up two chocolates and gave to his daughter without even paying for it or even telling it to the person at the billing counter. Isn't it shoplifting...why on earth people do this kind of cheap acts...stooping so low without any regrets. Wonder what values such people impart to their kids?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday, I went to D-mart and while waiting for my turn at the billing counter..I saw that a man picked up two chocolates and gave to his daughter without even paying for it or even telling it to the person at the billing counter. Isn't it shoplifting...why on earth people do this kind of cheap acts...stooping so low without any regrets. Wonder what values such people impart to their kids?

This is a psychic disorder known as kleptomania or shop lifting for no purpose.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I don't think that man was a klepto..like i said he did it on purpose..to give to his child..he could have paid for it..children learn by observing...what he did can be emulated by his child and it is these kind of kids who steal pencil box etc in school..i guess these kinds of parents are to be blamed for such acts.

I don't think that man was a klepto..like i said he did it on purpose..to give to his child..he could have paid for it..children learn by observing...what he did can be emulated by his child and it is these kind of kids who steal pencil box etc in school..i guess these kinds of parents are to be blamed for such acts.

Then he's a shoplifter. There are many bad effects to follow, foremost is spending behind the bars.
Parent is the role model for a child. If they are not behaving well means definitely it will reflect in the character of the child also. These things must change and it is in the hands of parents only.
Parent is the role model for a child. If they are not behaving well means definitely it will reflect in the character of the child also. These things must change and it is in the hands of parents only.

By stealing a bar of chocolate in the presence of his child has set a bad example. Very soon, you will see his son also becomes another shop lifter.

Then he's a shoplifter. There are many bad effects to follow, foremost is spending behind the bars.

I wish...if not spending behind the bars...some other thing (punishment) should stop such people to repeat this behavior.

Yes, one wrong action or behavior can spoil a child for life.

You too are committing the same mistake. Wait until some body responds to your first thread.

You too are committing the same mistake. Wait until some body responds to your first thread.

Ok..I am sorry..but I thought we can quote and write/ respond to specific people/members.

Ok..I am sorry..but I thought we can quote and write/ respond to specific people/members.

Please make it a point not to attract one of the Moderator's Haw eyes.. Why we should one suffer because of reprimanding of the Moderator. Thank you.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.