Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just imagine if he was caught in a CC camera and paid penalty or theft charges for his social and criminal offence.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Parent is the role model for a child. If they are not behaving well means definitely it will reflect in the character of the child also. These things must change and it is in the hands of parents only.

Yes, one wrong action or behavior can spoil a child for life.

You too are committing the same mistake. Wait until some body responds to your first thread.

Ok..I am sorry..but I thought we can quote and write/ respond to specific people/members.
\\

You can quote all your comments in first box if you must answer two or more members or wait for another member to response. Thank You.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Just imagine if he was caught in a CC camera and paid penalty or theft charges for his social and criminal offence.

Yes, I can imagine. You can imagine. So are the other onlookers in the shop. But, not the shop lifter, who's under the spell of of short time gain of stealing a small bar of chocolate. This happens with all criminals. They simply skip away the aftermath consequences. That's why they are caught if not sooner but later.
These kind of people should be charged for penalty immediately. Then only these kinds of misbehavior would not happen.
These kind of people should be charged for penalty immediately. Then only these kinds of misbehavior would not happen.

If The CC camera's footage shows the shoplifting , then the culprit will be penalized.
Yes obviously. If the camera shows exactly then only the thief can be penalized.
Yes obviously. If the camera shows exactly then only the thief can be penalized.

Without any proof the violator cannot be charged, even the onlookers' complaint also will not be taken in to consideration.

If the sales person or the cashier would not have been very busy..the shoplifter would have not skipped any penalty i guess..but if he were caught ..it would have served him right...It is because of such people we are not even allowed to carry a small wallet..and it needs to be locked in a bigger bag.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes absolutely right. When we are going for any shopping mart we are not allowed to keep any bag (or) they will tie the bag. It is swallowing our time also. It lead us to get irritated some times, if we are in emergency to buy something.

If the sales person or the cashier would not have been very busy..the shoplifter would have not skipped any penalty i guess..but if he were caught ..it would have served him right...It is because of such people we are not even allowed to carry a small wallet..and it needs to be locked in a bigger bag.

That's why many of the malls are equipped with CC cams.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.