The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. Some families always take no-veg foods. Its obviously lead severe health hazards. It is good to have a balanced diet like vegetables,spinach,fruits,pulses,wheat,ragi,etc., Each of these healthy food will take care of our health in a better way. The spices at the kitchen like pepper and many more will keep a person healthy. There is no need for medicine and doctor if we follow this healthy food available at home itself.

Yes. Home made food is ideal. But spices also should be used moderately.

The older generations know the value of health and they used vegetables daily and taken healthy items. Today generation missing the value of family and getting good food from mother.

Yes, few mothers allow their children to munch on unhealthy food, I have seen this..they argue that my child is not eating so let him eat at least this even if it junk food or fast food. They don't try to give other healthy options.

As far as your child is concerned you do whatever is good for the child without seeing for others validation.
Yes. Some families always take no-veg foods. Its obviously lead severe health hazards. It is good to have a balanced diet like vegetables,spinach,fruits,pulses,wheat,ragi,etc., Each of these healthy food will take care of our health in a better way. The spices at the kitchen like pepper and many more will keep a person healthy. There is no need for medicine and doctor if we follow this healthy food available at home itself.

The older generations know the value of health and they used vegetables daily and taken healthy items. Today generation missing the value of family and getting good food from mother.

Yes, few mothers allow their children to munch on unhealthy food, I have seen this..they argue that my child is not eating so let him eat at least this even if it junk food or fast food. They don't try to give other healthy options.

As far as your child is concerned you do whatever is good for the child without seeing for others validation.

Yes, that I am doing..i really don't wait for anybody's approval- be it fooding or any other thing. For example- I really don't heed to people's unsolicited advise when they expect me to leave my 18 month old in the neighbourhood to play with other kids all by herself. I fail to understand why people give advise when I have not asked for it.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, that I am doing..i really don't wait for anybody's approval- be it fooding or any other thing. For example- I really don't heed to people's unsolicited advise when they expect me to leave my 18 month old in the neighbourhood to play with other kids all by herself. I fail to understand why people give advise when I have not asked for it.

Because advising doesnt need any tax. you are an educated mother. i dont think you make a mistake in your child upbringing.

Because advising doesnt need any tax. you are an educated mother. i dont think you make a mistake in your child upbringing.

//Because advising doesnt need any tax. ---yes this is the only reason...I agree.

//Because advising doesnt need any tax. ---yes this is the only reason...I agree.

Most of the people who offer unsolicited advises are not the followers of their own advise.

Most of the people who offer unsolicited advises are not the followers of their own advise.

Yes..but they take pleasure in giving out free advice so that others form an opinion that they know a lot...which makes them look foolish.

Yes..but they take pleasure in giving out free advice so that others form an opinion that they know a lot...which makes them look foolish.

Let them revel in their own madness. We should use our conviction and discretion and proceed,
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

I know the feeling, I have got the same advise too in case of my son and there is just NO WAY I would leave my son alone to play with the neighbours, no matter what. He is now 6 and I still keep a close watch on him while he is playing with other kids in our parking. I firmly believe that in today's times when no kid is absolutely safe, it is the duty of mothers to watch out for them until the kids become more aware of their own safety and wellbeing.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know the feeling, I have got the same advise too in case of my son and there is just NO WAY I would leave my son alone to play with the neighbours, no matter what. He is now 6 and I still keep a close watch on him while he is playing with other kids in our parking. I firmly believe that in today's times when no kid is absolutely safe, it is the duty of mothers to watch out for them until the kids become more aware of their own safety and wellbeing.

I agree with you. child kidnappings have become rampant of late. Keeping this in mind it's better to keep a close watch on the children who go out for playing with the other children in the neighborhood.

Exactly, as mothers we have to watch out our children and accompany them until they are mature enough to handle themselves and take care of themselves on their own. But these mothers (who jump at every moment to advise others) never leave their kids under someone's else supervision..they keep a vigil on their kids although they are big enough.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.