The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Eating Pizza or a burger once in a while is good since it gives a much needed change from the routine....I have a neighbor with 2 teenage kids who insist on ordering home delivery at least 4 -5 times a week and the lady too obliges. The two of them are obese and in front of their comps almost the entire evening after they come back from school eating chips and other snacks...I tried talking to her and her response was ' If they dont enjoy teenage food and do what teenagers do all over the world, when else will they do? " I honestly find it amazing that she encourages this tendency..

Absolutely. I had seen the entire family enjoying the Pizzas in junk food joint. How such parents can help their children but to encourage their children. Another factor is these junk food joints have the facility of home delivery with free aerated drinks. The entire family relish this treat for days together in the home itself.
Eating Pizza or a burger once in a while is good since it gives a much needed change from the routine....I have a neighbor with 2 teenage kids who insist on ordering home delivery at least 4 -5 times a week and the lady too obliges. The two of them are obese and in front of their comps almost the entire evening after they come back from school eating chips and other snacks...I tried talking to her and her response was ' If they dont enjoy teenage food and do what teenagers do all over the world, when else will they do? " I honestly find it amazing that she encourages this tendency..

Absolutely. I had seen the entire family enjoying the Pizzas in junk food joint. How such parents can help their children but to encourage their children. Another factor is these junk food joints have the facility of home delivery with free aerated drinks. The entire family relish this treat for days together in the home itself.

Some people are addicted to such food pizza and other similar food, which offer freebies...home delivery has its advantages and disadvantages. Home delivery has made people all the more lazy..they don't even walk to the nearest store right in their neighbourhood.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Some people are addicted to such food pizza and other similar food, which offer freebies...home delivery has its advantages and disadvantages. Home delivery has made people all the more lazy..they don't even walk to the nearest store right in their neighbourhood.

In such condions, new age ailments are bound to cripple the next generatin..

If natural food restaurant open and serve good foods by making attraction like pissa then this trend will change. One thing is sure people are not ready to spend time in cooking.

If natural food restaurant open and serve good foods by making attraction like pissa then this trend will change. One thing is sure people are not ready to spend time in cooking.

Yes, if people are not ready to cook, it is better to hire a cook and get veggies and healthy food to eat rather than spending money on junk food and spoiling health.

Yes, if people are not ready to cook, it is better to hire a cook and get veggies and healthy food to eat rather than spending money on junk food and spoiling health.

Do you think hiring a cook as cheap as readily available Junk food? A family that cannot cook its own food is worth suffering by the deadly diseases.

Do you think hiring a cook as cheap as readily available Junk food? A family that cannot cook its own food is worth suffering by the deadly diseases.

No matter how much we go on debating about hiring a cook or not, times have changed..women are stepping out of the house leaving as young as 3 months old babies under the supervision of a nanny/babysitter/maid...so hiring a cook also follows..certainly when both parents are out to work..hiring a cook is the only solution. After all it is better than having junk food. People are doing it already.

No matter how much we go on debating about hiring a cook or not, times have changed..women are stepping out of the house leaving as young as 3 months old babies under the supervision of a nanny/babysitter/maid...so hiring a cook also follows..certainly when both parents are out to work..hiring a cook is the only solution. After all it is better than having junk food. People are doing it already.

It's not debating but exchange of thoughts . There are many highly educated women settled in lucrative professions who are sacrificing for the sake of family and to feed the family with home cooked food. This part of the picture will never change with modernity.

It's not debating but exchange of thoughts . There are many highly educated women settled in lucrative professions who are sacrificing for the sake of family and to feed the family with home cooked food. This part of the picture will never change with modernity.

Yes, very few sacrifice their career for the family, I am for it..at least until the child becomes big enough to become independent, women should forgo their full-time jobs. As far as cooking food at home is concerned, even the home makers--also hire cooks these days..I know many such women who have hired cooks even when they stay at home all day, who are not even part-timers or freelancers.

Yes, very few sacrifice their career for the family, I am for it..at least until the child becomes big enough to become independent, women should forgo their full-time jobs. As far as cooking food at home is concerned, even the home makers--also hire cooks these days..I know many such women who have hired cooks even when they stay at home all day, who are not even part-timers or freelancers.

What it implies? It says those who hire cooks will suoervise the Cook's activities. If the house wife is wise, she will not allow the cook to prepare according to Cook's whims and fancies. She will dictate the cook. Then,again I say, a knowledgeable home maker will never asks the cook to prepare junk food
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.