Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The link no longer is approachable. So I could not read. Obviously, the article is under the heading- Speaking tree- in Indian Express. The articles are generally spirutual. The theme is that our ancient Gurus knew about Science. This is also obvious as mathematics, astronom and medicine were well known in past. But there are some who believe that whatever has been invented so far oe may be invented at any future date was all known to ou ancestor in Cedik, Mahabharata times and so on. This much is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Recently, the existence of Dwarka which was supposed till now as a Puranic myth was proved by the Archealogical society of India as real.

What I talked ridiclous about? The existence of buildings, astronomy and medicine in ancient India is not denied. But there are some elements who say that whatever has been invented in modern time was already there in ancient India. Even if some invention is made in future, they will claim that this was already in ancient India. This is ridiculous.

Sorry. I missed it. I agree with you about how some people will say, Pencilin was used by Dhritarashtra. This is ridiculous .

As a matter of fact, such type of education is being given in Gujarat schools- although not part of regular course but as additional material. I rather pity the students who get the saffronized baseless education about false history and culture.

It's in entire India.. Why one should single out BJP for such education? BJP DID NOT rule the country. It was the Congress that ruled the country for decades and decades. The decline of educatio system started in the Congress regime. We should thank the BJP AT LEAST it salvaged education system .

Education standard is one thing and falsification and venomising of history in school text books is another. It is no use comparing adulterated milk to poison.

I'm curios to know how and where the falsification of History took place.

Saffronization of education is based on falsification of history. This began when Murli Manohar joshi was Education minister. Now also in name of alternative and supplementary study, false and ridiculous history is being taught in Gujarat schools apart from other places.

Gujrat is not entire India. Nowhere in Southern states history was distorted. One or two cases where history was distorted, the institutions were penalized.

In south (Tamilnadu/ Kerala), DMK/ AIADMK or Congress and Left are significant. . Hence there is no saffronization of education. This happens only in states like Rajasthan or Gujarat where saffron party rules. Such attempt is also made at central level when the saffron organization takes over.

What about TDP, the ruling party of AP ? It will not allow the education system to distort History.

Telugu Desham party is a regioal party. This party has no particular religious bias. They are not expected to play wit Indian history and saffronize this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The link no longer is approachable. So I could not read. Obviously, the article is under the heading- Speaking tree- in Indian Express. The articles are generally spirutual. The theme is that our ancient Gurus knew about Science. This is also obvious as mathematics, astronom and medicine were well known in past. But there are some who believe that whatever has been invented so far oe may be invented at any future date was all known to ou ancestor in Cedik, Mahabharata times and so on. This much is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Recently, the existence of Dwarka which was supposed till now as a Puranic myth was proved by the Archealogical society of India as real.

What I talked ridiclous about? The existence of buildings, astronomy and medicine in ancient India is not denied. But there are some elements who say that whatever has been invented in modern time was already there in ancient India. Even if some invention is made in future, they will claim that this was already in ancient India. This is ridiculous.

Sorry. I missed it. I agree with you about how some people will say, Pencilin was used by Dhritarashtra. This is ridiculous .

As a matter of fact, such type of education is being given in Gujarat schools- although not part of regular course but as additional material. I rather pity the students who get the saffronized baseless education about false history and culture.

It's in entire India.. Why one should single out BJP for such education? BJP DID NOT rule the country. It was the Congress that ruled the country for decades and decades. The decline of educatio system started in the Congress regime. We should thank the BJP AT LEAST it salvaged education system .

Education standard is one thing and falsification and venomising of history in school text books is another. It is no use comparing adulterated milk to poison.

Saffronization of education is based on falsification of history. This began when Murli Manohar joshi was Education minister. Now also in name of alternative and supplementary study, false and ridiculous history is being taught in Gujarat schools apart from other places.

Gujrat is not entire India. Nowhere in Southern states history was distorted. One or two cases where history was distorted, the institutions were penalized.

In south (Tamilnadu/ Kerala), DMK/ AIADMK or Congress and Left are significant. . Hence there is no saffronization of education. This happens only in states like Rajasthan or Gujarat where saffron party rules. Such attempt is also made at central level when the saffron organization takes over.

What about TDP, the ruling party of AP ? It will not allow the education system to distort History.

Telugu Desham party is a regioal party. This party has no particular religious bias. They are not expected to play wit Indian history and saffronize this.

Don't forget TDP has an alliance with BJP in the state. Even then in order to please its alliance partner it might go for distorting history. But it has not.

Don't forget TDP has an alliance with BJP in the state. Even then in order to please its alliance partner it might go for distorting history. But it has not.

TDP has alliance with BJP but has no saffron ideology. In fact, it is the non saffron allies like TDP, Trin Mool Congress, AIADMK who had kept the saffron party uder Vajpayee leadership in control. This time the saffron party has a majority of its own and is so dangerous.

TDP has alliance with BJP but has no saffron ideology. In fact, it is the non saffron allies like TDP, Trin Mool Congress, AIADMK who had kept the saffron party uder Vajpayee leadership in control. This time the saffron party has a majority of its own and is so dangerous.

Why, with the fear of not getting enough funds from the centre to the newly acquired state. TDP may yield to the pressure of BJP/ it's a chance and a possibility.. It may happen or may not happen.

Why, with the fear of not getting enough funds from the centre to the newly acquired state. TDP may yield to the pressure of BJP/ it's a chance and a possibility.. It may happen or may not happen.

With clear ajority of saffron parties, the secular allies are definitely weak. The possibility of TDP yielding to pressure cannot be ruled out. .

With clear ajority of saffron parties, the secular allies are definitely weak. The possibility of TDP yielding to pressure cannot be ruled out. .

My fears are always in the same line. My only wish is to keep the sanctity of History.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.