Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What scientists researched some of them are already told by wise ancient gurus. Here you can get an idea of that. I feel it is quite interesting so i shared it. Share your views.

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-slideshow/seekers/mysticism/shocking-scientific-inventions-by-ancient-hindu-saints/190216

India is the most ancient civilisations ever so it is only natural that there were discoveries made much before others did. However, it remained within the society and what was discovered later on became popular because of modern day inventions - mainly communication which reached people all over the world.In fact law of gravity and atomic revelations were written about in Mahabharat..

True. There is a saying about Vedas, " If you can't get here. Nowhere, you can find." that speaks about the richness of ancient literature of India, treasure chests of knowledge.

No one can stand before our great indian scholars and rishis who had survived long ago in this earth. They had given us lot of things to cherish and reciprocate to our future generations. But how many of us has respect about our own vedas and rishis, everyone of us are admiring about foreign countries and their inventions and forgetting about the great things around us. Every one wants fantasy and entertainment in everything. I felt bad about these things many times. Aslo used to tell people whenever possible to cherish the values of our great india.
What scientists researched some of them are already told by wise ancient gurus. Here you can get an idea of that. I feel it is quite interesting so i shared it. Share your views.

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-slideshow/seekers/mysticism/shocking-scientific-inventions-by-ancient-hindu-saints/190216

India is the most ancient civilisations ever so it is only natural that there were discoveries made much before others did. However, it remained within the society and what was discovered later on became popular because of modern day inventions - mainly communication which reached people all over the world.In fact law of gravity and atomic revelations were written about in Mahabharat..

True. There is a saying about Vedas, " If you can't get here. Nowhere, you can find." that speaks about the richness of ancient literature of India, treasure chests of knowledge.

No one can stand before our great indian scholars and rishis who had survived long ago in this earth. They had given us lot of things to cherish and reciprocate to our future generations. But how many of us has respect about our own vedas and rishis, everyone of us are admiring about foreign countries and their inventions and forgetting about the great things around us. Every one wants fantasy and entertainment in everything. I felt bad about these things many times. Aslo used to tell people whenever possible to cherish the values of our great india.

True. Now with changing times, people in India as well as westerners are realizing the worth of Ancient wisdom.

True. Now with changing times, people in India as well as westerners are realizing the worth of Ancient wisdom.

Yes sir. I agree wih your point. But it is only happening here and there. Its not enough. But something has started happening is a good sign for a new beginning.

Yes sir. I agree wih your point. But it is only happening here and there. Its not enough. But something has started happening is a good sign for a new beginning.

A beginning is made. It takes time to change . Especially a deep rooted beliefs take time.

A beginning is made. It takes time to change . Especially a deep rooted beliefs take time.

Surely it will take some time for our people to come out of their long lasting beliefs.

Surely it will take some time for our people to come out of their long lasting beliefs.

One day the entire world will bow down its head before quintessence of ancient India. This is for sure

One day the entire world will bow down its head before quintessence of ancient India. This is for sure

Yes sir. Its already started happening. Many countries are started admiring our india in many aspects and getting fear about our growth. Especially in terms of space research.

Yes sir. Its already started happening. Many countries are started admiring our india in many aspects and getting fear about our growth. Especially in terms of space research.[er/quote]

Vimana or the flying machines were invented in India. Not the Wright brothers. Please go through the link, I provided in the earlier threads.
The link no longer is approachable. So I could not read. Obviously, the article is under the heading- Speaking tree- in Indian Express. The articles are generally spirutual. The theme is that our ancient Gurus knew about Science. This is also obvious as mathematics, astronom and medicine were well known in past. But there are some who believe that whatever has been invented so far oe may be invented at any future date was all known to ou ancestor in Cedik, Mahabharata times and so on. This much is ridiculous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The link no longer is approachable. So I could not read. Obviously, the article is under the heading- Speaking tree- in Indian Express. The articles are generally spirutual. The theme is that our ancient Gurus knew about Science. This is also obvious as mathematics, astronom and medicine were well known in past. But there are some who believe that whatever has been invented so far oe may be invented at any future date was all known to ou ancestor in Cedik, Mahabharata times and so on. This much is ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Recently, the existence of Dwarka which was supposed till now as a Puranic myth was proved by the Archealogical society of India as real.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.