Hi friends,

October 1 is blood donation day. Here i wish to share the information of a website which list the blood donor details to the needed persons. This information is printed in our regional newspaper. The website name is friends2support.org. They running it successfully for the past of nine years and saved 2,00,000 people's life. Please share this information and make a note about this in your cellphone so that you can help the person who need the information urgently. For this service they received award from Limka book of awards. I know several sites are doing this job but only few doing the job without asking money. You need not give money to any mediators. You can contact the person directly.The person who donated blood will receive sms after 90 days only. By this way they are saving both the donor and the receiver life.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi friends,

October 1 is blood donation day. Here i wish to share the information of a website which list the blood donor details to the needed persons. This information is printed in our regional newspaper. The website name is friends2support.org. They running it successfully for the past of nine years and saved 2,00,000 people's life. Please share this information and make a note about this in your cellphone so that you can help the person who need the information urgently. For this service they received award from Limka book of awards. I know several sites are doing this job but only few doing the job without asking money. You need not give money to any mediators. You can contact the person directly.The person who donated blood will receive sms after 90 days only. By this way they are saving both the donor and the receiver life.

A good information. I have already registered my name in a Blood donation voluntary organization.
Hi friends,

A good information. I have already registered my name in a Blood donation voluntary organization.

Good. I also registered my name in a voluntary organization which is held during the book fair festival in Chennai. Giving blood is depends upon one person wish but we can utilize the persons who are giving the blood by giving their details to others.
Hi friends,

Good. I also registered my name in a voluntary organization which is held during the book fair festival in Chennai. Giving blood is depends upon one person wish but we can utilize the persons who are giving the blood by giving their details to others.

Here too, all the details of blood donors are well informed through local periodicals from time to time, indicating when the last time one blood donor donated his or her blood.
Hi friends,

Thanks for sharing this information. Getting the right kind of blood group during an emergency can be so difficult, such sites and org will definitely prove useful.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Hi friends,

Thanks for sharing this information. Getting the right kind of blood group during an emergency can be so difficult, seruch sites and org will definitely prove useful.

Actually in our housing complex, our puja committee organizes a voluntary blood donation camp every year and we get a very positive response every year.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Hi friends,

Thanks for sharing this information. Getting the right kind of blood group during an emergency can be so difficult, seruch sites and org will definitely prove useful.

Actually in our housing complex, our puja committee organizes a voluntary blood donation camp every year and we get a very positive response every year.

That's an exemplary action for blood donation. The advantage in this is, quick action can be taken as this camp is located in your housing complex.
Since nobody further told about their views and added the sites they known i think the topic can be closed. If editor wish they can close the topic now. Thank you.
Since nobody further told about their views and added the sites they known i think the topic can be closed. If editor wish they can close the topic now. Thank you.

Better. Let the editor do the needful. There are some views expressed by the members about their views.
Hi friends,

Useful information and thanks a lot for sharing ! In my case I give blood now and then to a blood bank in our city.....Apparently it is good for you to do so since it infuses new blood into the system...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Hi friends,

Useful information and thanks a lot for sharing ! In my case I give blood now and then to a blood bank in our city.....Apparently it is good for you to do so since it infuses new blood into the system...

Chiranjeevi, the actor turned politician has been running a blood bank well before he entered politics. A branch is there in Vizag too.. There i donated blood a few times. But in my working area there is a blood bank that runs under the Corporate responsibility of corporations. There I I donated blood several times.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.