Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since nobody further told about their views and added the sites they known i think the topic can be closed. If editor wish they can close the topic now. Thank you.

Even IT companies run blood donation camps, and I have participated in such camps..this is another way of how we can help others and do our bit for the society.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Since nobody further told about their views and added the sites they known i think the topic can be closed. If editor wish they can close the topic now. Thank you.

Even IT companies run blood donation camps, and I have participated in such camps..this is another way of how we can help others and do our bit for the society.

Corporates have to fulfill the the condition of " Corporate responsibility" clause", which is mandatory. Under this clause, Corporates have responsibility of adopting nearby villages and maintaining Blood Banks.
Hi friends,

October 1 is blood donation day. Here i wish to share the information of a website which list the blood donor details to the needed persons. This information is printed in our regional newspaper. The website name is friends2support.org. They running it successfully for the past of nine years and saved 2,00,000 people's life. Please share this information and make a note about this in your cellphone so that you can help the person who need the information urgently. For this service they received award from Limka book of awards. I know several sites are doing this job but only few doing the job without asking money. You need not give money to any mediators. You can contact the person directly.The person who donated blood will receive sms after 90 days only. By this way they are saving both the donor and the receiver life.

Useful information and thanks a lot for sharing ! In my case I give blood now and then to a blood bank in our city.....Apparently it is good for you to do so since it infuses new blood into the system...

It is good to know that you are also participating in the event. Keep on this good work as much as possible. If we do our work aptly then this tradition will be followed by our generation also.
Hi friends,

October 1 is blood donation day. Here i wish to share the information of a website which list the blood donor details to the needed persons. This information is printed in our regional newspaper. The website name is friends2support.org. They running it successfully for the past of nine years and saved 2,00,000 people's life. Please share this information and make a note about this in your cellphone so that you can help the person who need the information urgently. For this service they received award from Limka book of awards. I know several sites are doing this job but only few doing the job without asking money. You need not give money to any mediators. You can contact the person directly.The person who donated blood will receive sms after 90 days only. By this way they are saving both the donor and the receiver life.

Useful information and thanks a lot for sharing ! In my case I give blood now and then to a blood bank in our city.....Apparently it is good for you to do so since it infuses new blood into the system...

It is good to know that you are also participating in the event. Keep on this good work as much as possible. If we do our work aptly then this tradition will be followed by our generation also.

People with heart realize the importance of Blood donation/ I have donated blood 17 times in my career span of 25 years.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.