Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In Tirupati, the temple is being controlled by a Body, headed by an IAS. The board stops the Darshan for ordinary devotees whenever a VIP visits the temple. The poor devotees who were standing in the queue for the last so many hours are forced stand in the queues further.

Temples should stop the queue for the people who are giving money. Everybody should treat like a ordinary person. If a person is interested to worship the lord he should wait in the queue and worship the lord. There is no need to give money to third persons and if people wish they can offer their donations in the respective counters and get the acknowledgement receipt or drop it in Hundi.

I personally feel one should not go to a pilgrimage  to see god. The God is in your heart. Offer pujas in your home itself with pure heart.

I am also having the same opinion but i said the suggestion for the people who visit the temple and cannot wait to stand in the queue.

Let's wait and see how this newly introduced E- Darshan works.

rambabu wrote:

I personally feel one should not go to a pilgrimage  to see god. The God is in your heart. Offer pujas in your home itself with pure heart.

Yes, very true..but still a large group of people still believe that visiting temples and going on a pilgrimage is necessary to feel closer to God and can land them in heaven after death.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I laugh at such foolish beliefs. If there is no love and devotion in your heart, even visiting pilgrimage will guarantee a Moksha?

rambabu wrote:

I laugh at such foolish beliefs. If there is no love and devotion in your heart, even visiting pilgrimage will guarantee a Moksha?

Absolutely right sir. When there is no love in heart and tendency to help others, going to temples alone cant do nothing. Even all religion tells us to love each other and help the needy people in whatever means we can. But most of the people believes that going to alone will fetch them everything. Its a wrong attitude.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Absolutely right sir. When there is no love in heart and tendency to help others, going to temples alone cant do nothing. Even all religion tells us to love each other and help the needy people in whatever means we can. But most of the people believes that going to alone will fetch them everything. Its a wrong attitude.

Geeta says, Humanity is Divinity. Divinity is not present in Pilgrim centers. It's present in your very heart.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.