Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We also lack the minimum etiquette to keep railways clean barring a few most people enjoy trash everywhere other than a dust bin.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It's lack of civic sense. Ask these people if they litter their own homes as they litter the government propert? All double standards.

All area outside one's house is treated as a dustbin to be littered anywhere.Swach ghar aswach bharat is the principle followed by majority indians.

An ailment beyond cure. deeply rooted in us.Preaching and practice are two parallel lines that never meet

But criticizing and preaching lines do intersect without any tangible results.

That's what we are seeing now.

The entire railways system needs to be revamped. In fact now I feel short distance travels are much better by AC sleeper buses..because even when we book tickets in advance it is difficult to get confirmed tickets without the agents. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Even for long distance, I go for AC SLEEPER buses equipped with Videos. Expensive, no doubt, but comfort comes with a price tag.

However in a train one can walk, stand, sit or sleep and thus avoid sitting in one pose in a bus.This makes long journeys more comfortable in a train many times.

It's my preference. I travel frequently from Vizag to Hyderabad by AC sleeper buses. I never felt any inconvenience.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.