Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People will stop working hard and earn money if they have no ambitions to go and enjoy the life. Buying costly items is possible only when one has purchasing power. It's your choice how you take it but the fact will remain only people that can afford to buy these gadgets buy them.

@Anand- I agree the data says 61% Android, 21% iOS, Less than 10% Windows OS and rest mobile users go for other OS in India. But you will agree even 21% iOS is big enough for mobile users in Indian market.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are people around, who do no mind to go for heavy loans just for patronizing their ego. It's alltogrther a different issue, how they ultimately go down into the Quagmire of loans and declare themselves "insolvent". But this points out to one situation that man is a slave to false prestige.

People who think about their limitations and move are limited in number.

Such people will never become a prey to such gadgets.

rambabu wrote:

There are people around, who do no mind to go for heavy loans just for patronizing their ego. It's alltogrther a different issue, how they ultimately go down into the Quagmire of loans and declare themselves "insolvent". But this points out to one situation that man is a slave to false prestige.

People who think about their limitations and move are limited in number.

Such people will never become a prey to such gadgets.

I said purchasing power through sheer labor/mind, efforts and willpower to grow not by stealing or taking loans for showing off their status. Only people who earn good money need such gadgets, rest of us keep criticizing them. But the catch is we never hesitate when we have opportunity to upgrade our own gadgets :) 

@Sunil. What for do you think some people go for loans? It's only to boost their purchasing power. It's only to compete with those who have purchasing power. In some parts of India, eating fish daily is considered as symbol of aristocracy. I happened to live in such a region some years ago. A friend of mine often used to take loans from me. I thought he's taking loans for his family needs! Until I found him one day after taking a loan from me in a fish market buying fish.

Now think. Do you think such loans are necessary?

This example is enough to drive home that even in the present scenario it's applicable.

rambabu wrote:

@Sunil. What for do you think some people go for loans? It's only to boost their purchasing power. It's only to compete with those who have purchasing power. In some parts of India, eating fish daily is considered as symbol of aristocracy. I happened to live in such a region some years ago. A friend of mine often used to take loans from me. I thought he's taking loans for his family needs! Until I found him one day after taking a loan from me in a fish market buying fish.

This example is enough to drive home that even in the present scenario it's applicable.

No in that case I do not consider it a loan but tricking you to cough out some easy money for himself. The loans are for homes, vehicles, business etc. People see their opportunities in such loans but these should be productive. I feel people taking advantage of their loans should not hesitate. You know you pay 12-14% interest per year but earn that much in a day if invested properly. 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No in that case I do not consider it a loan but tricking you to cough out some easy money for himself. The loans are for homes, vehicles, business etc. People see their opportunities in such loans but these should be productive. I feel people taking advantage of their loans should not hesitate. You know you pay 12-14% interest per year but earn that much in a day if invested properly. 

Call it by any name. The point to be considered here is, how some people are raising the demand for these gadgets, here smart phone. Because of such people in the society, the manufacturers of these gadgets very complacent about their customers. Hence, there will be always buyers for such type of gadgets.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Call it by any name. The point to be considered here is, how some people are raising the demand for these gadgets, here smart phone. Because of such people in the society, the manufacturers of these gadgets very complacent about their customers. Hence, there will be always buyers for such type of gadgets.

I agree to this one, people buy such gadgets just because these are available but most features they provide are kind of alluring that most of us never use practically. 

suni51 wrote:

People will stop working hard and earn money if they have no ambitions to go and enjoy the life. Buying costly items is possible only when one has purchasing power. It's your choice how you take it but the fact will remain only people that can afford to buy these gadgets buy them.

@Anand- I agree the data says 61% Android, 21% iOS, Less than 10% Windows OS and rest mobile users go for other OS in India. But you will agree even 21% iOS is big enough for mobile users in Indian market.

That's true.. That much percentage for only IOS is already big enough.. And I am also from that 21%... he he...

About buying gadgets, yes the one who can afford only buy such costlier gadgets. But I know few which buy because they love gadget even they don't have that much money.. still they spend their whole salary behind it... Probably EMI system helps them.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree to this one, people buy such gadgets just because these are available but most features they provide are kind of alluring that most of us never use practically. 

This is a pertinent point, you raised. Because of the gadget's availability and the Ad gimmicks like," buy today, before the stocks are exhausted". Force the customer towards the gadget. He goes for it in a hurry, without even knowing its features. Naturally, those features remain unused.

Oh that's too costly. At least I can't afford to buy such a watch. What's so special in this watch?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.