Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's essential to select a gadget that answers your exact necessities. After all, it's the uninterrupted communication that matters. Leave those fancy features if they are not meant for you.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Smart watches by different companies are available in the market with top-notch features like fitness monitoring, heart beat monitoring, etc. Cost will be higher depending on the features. It is not meant for common man. Those who can afford can possess it. 

Exactly, one can go according to his pockets and needs. A person needs just one room to live in but most of us live in flats, apartments, houses, bungalows, villas and palaces according to our capacity and choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yup.. That's true.. But that's depends on person too. I would never spend this much even I would have lottttt. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
suni51 wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Smart watches by different companies are available in the market with top-notch features like fitness monitoring, heart beat monitoring, etc. Cost will be higher depending on the features. It is not meant for common man. Those who can afford can possess it. 

Exactly, one can go according to his pockets and needs. A person needs just one room to live in but most of us live in flats, apartments, houses, bungalows, villas and palaces according to our capacity and choice.

True.These days of super innovations in the communication era, people are there using those cell phones of first generation.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

True.These days of super innovations in the communication era, people are there using those cell phones of first generation.

In fact Apple hasn't made these watches for masses but for selected few.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

In fact Apple hasn't made these watches for masses but for selected few.

So, it's clear. If Apple's target buyers are a few select buyers, the ball lies in the buyers' court. What all the buyers are to do is to check if they fall in that 'Select few' or not.

Well, They going to launch it later on in India. I think that gold watch will not get any buyers, but you never know, those low price apple watch will get more sale.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Our expectations and predictions vary from those of manufacturer's. They study the market before launching their product. Whereas ,we don't have any basis.it holds good for their gold watch too. 

AKP wrote:

Well, They going to launch it later on in India. I think that gold watch will not get any buyers, but you never know, those low price apple watch will get more sale.

Do you know India has doubled Billionaires on Forbes  list in last couple of years. People In India have lots of monies for spending on such items. I can tell you India will be the #1 buyer of these watches in the world. Just wait and WATCH see these watches selling like apples in the market.   

suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:

Do you know India has doubled Billionaires on Forbes  list in last couple of years. People In India have lots of monies for spending on such items. I can tell you India will be the #1 buyer of these watches in the world. Just wait and WATCH see these watches selling like apples in the market.   

Yes. India's thirst for gold is well known. Anything that has a gold look will be grabbed by Indians

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.