Hello all members, I just want to bring to everyone's attention rules regarding using the question and answer section. I am sure we are aware but I have noticed a great  increase in the general knowledge type of questions which are being asked by members. For eg. What is the name of Rama's father? What is the name of wife of Lalu Prasad Yadav? Which city is called Pink city? etc. etc.

The questions are being asked by a new member as well as a very old and senior member, which has surprised me more. I want to reiterate once again that such questions amount to spam and strictly advise everyone against raising such questions,. I also ask all members to ignore such questions by not answering them. We can control a lot of spam by ignoring it altogether. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@ Kalyanii

That's very good thing you have done. I too observed this trend yesterday. Both this new member and and an old member who made a grand e entry recently are desperate about gathering points by hook or crook. Indeed this is a disturbing trend and is not healthy to the site

I'm thankful for your important act. In fact I was about to bring it to your notice. But as I could not find a way to reach you, i was thinking about the alternative.

So kind of you.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Even I noticed it yesterday. Thanks for a reminder. Even there is need to check replies in forums as well as few of responses are like as if written just to gain points. @Rambabu you yourself have answered such questions being a senior member you should have reported them rather answering them.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Even I noticed it yesterday. Thanks for a reminder. Even there is need to check replies in forums as well as few of responses are like as if written just to gain points. @Rambabu you yourself have answered such questions being a senior member you should have reported them rather answering them.

You are mistaken. Read all the answers both I and Sunil left our remarks. And the same has been informed to the member. You know Sanjeev that there is no necessity for me to pileup points. You also can see even today I'm the topper in Q& A forum. Additionally, please check up the facts before jumping the conclusions.

I left my remark on just one and then deleted all other questions. The rest were deleted by Kalyani. I do not answer such questions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Deleting is in your hands. Whereas I cannot do . I left my remarks on the question asked by the new member. The member used two different questions for the same question. I left a remark  to club both questions in as single question. As a member what more can I do?. Another aspect is, the member was using cryptic answers. Anyhow this is an opener to all such point hunters.

Do you remember a few days ago I mailed you about Quzzes ? It was in this connection.

Then why didn't you mail me yesterday? You could have informed admin in case you had problem mailing to me. However, I keep a strict vigil on every action on this site.

Exactly my thoughts Kalyani...In fact I thought that I would post my response in that section asking why such a topic had been started since there is no discussion involved ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sunil is here. Get a clarification frm him. You read. What you read is half. The member thinks Lalu Prasad was our Railway minister. Did you read that question. For your information I said Suresh Prabhu is our Railway minister. After I left Sunil said. "Change your Question. I tried to reach KalyaniBurt I couldn't. But I mailed Sunil about a clarification on Quizzes. She used two Question threads for the same question. Anyhow Sanjeev such baseless allegations will not be tolerated. You know very well that there is no necessity for me to amass points. And the forum, which is filled with my posts.

rambabu wrote:

Sunil is here. Get a clarification frm him. You read. What you read is half. The member thinks Lalu Prasad was our Railway minister. Did you read that question. For your information I said Suresh Prabhu is our Railway minister. After I left Sunil said. "Change your Question. I tried to reach KalyaniBurt I couldn't. But I mailed Sunil about a clarification on Quizzes. She used two Question threads for the same question. Anyhow Sanjeev such baseless allegations will not be tolerated. You know very well that there is no necessity for me to amass points. And the forum, which is filled with my posts.

Quiz is an old story, I told you that section is not working and that was days before and I replied to you within 3 seconds I recd your mail. The question answers started yesterday. I warned her on one question and never replied any other. I deleted few of the questions and rest were done by Kalyani with her remarks. I left no remarks on deleted questions. We do not want members to answer useless questions or forum posts.

I know Sunil . Why do you think i mailed you which was  replied promptly. It wads because the member used two question threads for the same question. For this, i conveyed the same information to the member leaving a remark that she should club both the questions into ONE. What more can you expect from an ordinary member like me ? Ask Kalyani how many times i helped in removing scum. At that time there was the facility for PM.

Finally I would like to ask a question. " Do you think I need such Points?"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.