About 10 -15 years back maximum people got married till the age of 30. Only a few do marriage after 30 at that time. Either those who find some difficulties in getting married or those who don't want to marry at all are in list of beyond 30's at that time. But now the time has change, late marriage now has become trend. In some cases it looks beneficial and in some cases also it has adverse effects. Please share your opinion on late marriages in India.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It would of great help if you can elaborate advantages and disadvantages of Late Marriages, it would be possible to add spice to the discussions

Anyhow my point is until one becomes a good earner to look after his family, there is no harm in opting for late marriages. What's the use of marrying early and depending on wife's income or in laws income like a parasite ?

Marriage has its advantages and disadvantages and one should enter into it only if one is ready to face the responsibilities and not because elders and the society dictates you to marry...Age is incidental since we can see happy marriages cross all such barriers and those that were seemingly ideally matched in every respect fall apart within a short time. Personally I feel that late marriages are far better than child marriages or early marriages ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my Own family there are a couple of late marriages. Both of the married after they started earning. Now both are leading happy lives.

Financial independence is a must unless one has enough inherited money and property which one can fall back on.....But financial freedom is just one of the things that makes for a happy marriage..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even if one has inherited money, it always remains as Others money. There is nothing like Having an income of his own. This is really one can be proud of.

Once inherited it becomes your money , we see industrialists and business men inheriting from their parents and ancestors ...As long as you value it there is nothing in wrong in it..

After inheriting property, If you see the property is multiplied with your own effort, then there is nothing wrong. But depending on such property and idling doing nothing, is one thing I cannot assimilate.

People have different perspectives of life - for those with inherited property and money life is easy and they do whatever pleases them, travel, shop etc etc since money is not a concern. Some may prefer to invest it whereas some may blow it up. I have a neighbor who has inherited 3-4 commercial properties and besides his own house has an apartment built by his father and rented out.he earns a few lakh rupees a month and he is busy looking after the properties and their upkeep etc...But he thinks a hundred times to give even 100 rupees to his wife for her needs, so what is the use of hoarding money or be hard working without having your priorities right ..

Let me tell you my own experience. My father has given me a plot in a remote part of Vizag. He said, If you build it with your own money, I will write this on your name. Then I took my PF Loan, LIC Loan and some private loans and built the house. By the time I completed the house once this remote place has become a nerve center of the many business activities. It has become the heart of the city. My younger did not care to accept my father's offer. At that time it cost me 5 lakhs. Now it fetches 100 lakhs or I crore.. It was only then I realized the importance of building my own property. I sold it for an astronomical sum and bought  flat in the present place where i;m living. Remaining amount was invested in many profit making organizations.

If one faces the initial difficulties and venture, later the results will be sweet. I'm proud to see my property built on my own.

Most people make their homes out of their own earnings, some inherit a piece of land or money which would make it easier for them ...However, it passes on and either the children or someone inherits it at some stage or the other..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.