Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks all for giving your well-thought and well-reasoned views on this topic.
The popularity of cricket is understood. But the government should take care of all sports. any person giving outstanding performance in any sports or arts or any useful pursuit must be adequately looked after.

Yes... games are all equal. Similar importance should be given to all games.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
we sholud equally importance to all the games
cricket cricket cricket...its too much everywhere.I lost my interest in cricket when Indian team went to SA in 1991.I didn't missed a single match waking myself all night.at last, What i got that matches were fixed! I was shocked.At that time, I promised myself i never gonna watch cricket again.
I love to watch all other games.I can watch any game :) .but, not cricket.
If you got to US, one will not find Cricket there.
There you find Basket Ball fever all where!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
basketball,baseball,American football etc most played games there

:)

When any games is compared to cricket they all will be diminished India's cricket board BCCI is the richest cricket board in the world and its turn over is even greater than the ICC and very good examp0le is Our national game hockey players were not given their salary and they all went on a strike before the Hockey world cup and this shows how the crazy for cricket in India has caused the problems for the other sports........

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.