Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Separation from children at some stage is unavoidable but also painful.  After some time, parents get accustomed to the change. Moreover, these days separation is not so painful in view of communication facilities. 

i too agree with you, now a days communication facilities make a little comfort for the children who have gone to abroad or far from their houses. These communication facilities like phone call, online video call, online chatting through internet etc make the parents a little relief from their worrying about their child. 

bhuyali saroj

Communicating tools brought a revolutionary change in the human lives. With these tools at the disposal of those parents who are pained by the separation of their children, make their life easy and do not feel loneliness.

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Separation from children at some stage is unavoidable but also painful.  After some time, parents get accustomed to the change. Moreover, these days separation is not so painful in view of communication facilities. 

i too agree with you, now a days communication facilities make a little comfort for the children who have gone to abroad or far from their houses. These communication facilities like phone call, online video call, online chatting through internet etc make the parents a little relief from their worrying about their child. 

I agree but communication facilities do not allow you to eat together, hug your kids or go shopping like we do in company of each other.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's the difference between a real world and the technological world. Life cannot be the same when your loved ones are not in close proximity but we must be thankful that the technological advancement has brought people much closer than the earlier days. We may not touch or hug each other but from far away we can see each other and it's such a pleasing experience. 

shampasaid

suni51 wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

I agree but communication facilities do not allow you to eat together, hug your kids or go shopping like we do in company of each other.

It's said a squint eye is better than a blind eye. It's highly essential to use the existing facilities especially for those parents who are pained and tormented by separation. . Old aged parents cannot go all the way to a distant place every time. So, it's better to be content with what is available at their disposal.

I agree with @rambabu that we need to be contented. It is not feasible to make a trip to a distant place whenever we wish to so it's good to take the advantage of the technology. At least something is better than nothing.

shampasaid

True. Health of parents  at a particular age deteriorates. At this stage, parents will be rejuvenated even with a phone call. These limitations have to be taken into consideration

Parents in old age whose health condition is bad, they will be overjoyed even just hearing the voice of their children

Actually, it is our age old practice that we always want our children near us and so it becomes difficult to adjust to the situation when our children are not nearby. Though we want our children to succeed, we fail to cope up with their schedule. This we need to learn and many problems can be controlled very easily.   

shampasaid

I agree parents always want to see their children before them, even after they become adults. Its their parental love that makes them think in those lines.

But just think, is it possible ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.