Ministry of Health and Family welfare MoHFW says The condition of our Hospitals is in a sorry state of affairs.

What should be the  solution ?

http://readersdigest.co.in/story/heartless-hospitals/1/122558.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

i think the solution should be cleanness and we all should, whoever lives near the hospital should go and help the hospital. To make it clean and safe for the Human begins  

bhuyali saroj

Investing heavily in Public Hospitals and Private Hospitals should admit any patient whether or not the patient can afford it. This the solitary solution to cure our Sick Hospitals

Because of the increasing population, some hospitals are not capable of holding that much number of patients. Also the family members and friends of patients come to hospitals to meet. So it is important to increase the capacity of all the hospitals in such a manner that this situation can be handled in proper way. Also our government should take strict action towards those hospitals who are not taking care of cleanliness. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

It's the duty of the Government to provide proper Health care to the common man. A healthy Society contributes a lot to tie Health of the Nation.

Some hospitals of our country are very hygienic and give proper care to the patients. We can see that very efficient doctors and capable staffs are in such hospitals. The reason behind it is that they charges high amount to the patients when they are admitted. These types of hospitals are prevailing for richest of the community. The middle class and poor people cannot go there because they do not have money to pay. So, it is the duty of the government to give such facilities to all section of the community. All government hospitals should give importance to cleanliness. Always try to keep the wash room and patient's room neat and clean. So, government should take proper step to recruit dedicated staffs for such duties.  

It's mandatory for the Government to strengthen the infrastructure of the Government Hospitals. And Private Hospitals should treat all the Patients. Poor should not be refused treatment  even for the poorest of the poor

I don't know about other state but in Rajasthan shortage of doctors and nursing staff is big problem. Here after starting free medicines scheme number of patients increase in large numbers. But hospital have not adequate staff. Indeed doctors are not interested in government job. All are running behind money. It is fact that for making one doctor government is spending 25 lack rupees, it is public money. Now Rajasthan government started new scheme to get sign up affidavit from the students of MBBS to serve at least five years in Government hospitals. It may be improve some condition.

I must say Rajasthan Government has taken a good decision. I hope the remaining country also should take decision as Rajasthan did

rambabu wrote:

I must say Rajasthan Government has taken a good decision. I hope the remaining country also should take decision as Rajasthan did.

It is not fair to quit all thing for the government. Public and NGO also contribute in improving condition of government hospitals. Here mess in my city mess in government hospital is running by a NGO which is serving dinner and lunch to patients and care taker of patients at very reasonable prices. It is fact that most of Indian are helping nature. If government motivate many peoples and NGO come forward for this noble deed.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I must say Rajasthan Government has taken a good decision. I hope the remaining country also should take decision as Rajasthan did.

It is not fair to quit all thing for the government. Public and NGO also contribute in improving condition of government hospitals. Here mess in my city mess in government hospital is running by a NGO which is serving dinner and lunch to patients and care taker of patients at very reasonable prices. It is fact that most of Indian are helping nature. If government motivate many peoples and NGO come forward for this noble deed.

I'm in total agreement with you. You know well about the our famous saying, " Ek Haath se Thali  nahin Bajega, " Both the Government and the People should Join hands, especially the NGOs which are well funded.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.