What topics can generate more traffic on weekend days like Saturday and Sunday. Mostly people live at home so traffic on education type article generate less traffic .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We have to see what are the current topics in newspapers and T.V. We should write our comments on them. These will definitely contain important key words. also we need write on current international topics. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i see here most of the post which is related to news but i think post which makes us understand and says about the goodness and harmness of the things like capsule etc. would be better and will be eye attracting things to write upon 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

i see here most of the post which is related to news but i think post which makes us understand and says about the goodness and harmness of the things like capsule etc. would be better and will be eye attracting things to write upon 

There are certain key words that attract more traffic. The more spicy and bizarre things attract more traffic. The controversial matters also will attract more traffic. KIf you write an article under title- 'Akbar the Great',  there will be less traffic. But if the title is- "Greatness thrust upon undeserving emperor Akbar' there will be more traffic.  But this is example only. Really, I admire Akbar personally. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes sir unique things attract more 

bhuyali saroj

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

There are certain key words that attract more traffic. The more spicy and bizarre things attract more traffic. The controversial matters also will attract more traffic. KIf you write an article under title- 'Akbar the Great',  there will be less traffic. But if the title is- "Greatness thrust upon undeserving emperor Akbar' there will be more traffic.  But this is example only. Really, I admire Akbar personally.

it means long keywords attract more traffic. You admire Akabar OK, what is opinion about Maharana Pratap? 

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

it means long keywords attract more traffic. You admire Akabar OK, what is opinion about Maharana Pratap? 

People tend to show more interest towards sensational and controversial topics in the Media. Such topics generate more traffic.

Maharana Pratap is widely believed as a fearless warrior and ingenious strategist. He fought the Mughals to safeguard his people until his death

On holidays people mostly like to enjoy so if we post in category of fun,entertainment etc then it get good traffic. I also observe that God and History ,stories related posts also get good traffic on weekend.

People do not like to read learning type topics on weekend.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Irrespective of the Holidays posts on humor and fun or any other posts mentioned, are capable of getting good traffic. as long as the posts are well written with appropriate title.

Yes, You are right. Unique content always attract more peoples. According to my experience in content marketing, I suggest that, always write evergreen post.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

People tend to show more interest towards sensational and controversial topics in the Media. Such topics generate more traffic.

Maharana Pratap is widely believed as a fearless warrior and ingenious strategist. He fought the Mughals to safeguard his people until his death

I and every Rajashani know it. I want to know that some person admire of Akbar why not of Maharana Pratap?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.