Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. Everybody wants that Justice should prevail. For this an impartial enquiry should take place.  because after OP Jaisha alleged that during her Marathon run, the Indian officials failed to provide most essential water and energy drinks, at the designated points located at every 2.5 Km.

Starting from eminent Sports commentators like Harsha Bhogle all  were furious seeing how the marathon runners were treated with such apathy.

But, Indian Athletic Federation said that, Jaisha's allegations are baseless. In this Background an Enquiry must take place to find out what's truth. So let's wait.

Jaisha refuses to Back down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/08/23/why-would-i-say-such-a-huge-lie-o-p-jaisha-refuses-to-back-d/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

A person that knows there is no more chances for her further participation will go to any extent for saving her side. I am not surprised to read her because there are others too who are giving various versions of innovative excuses. I am sure more than half of them went on falls qualification marks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

OK. forget about Jaisha , why  should eminent Sports analysts like Harsha Bhogle  and critics should express their dissatisfaction on the inefficient functioning of Indian officials ? The whole operation is a desperate attempt to cover the inefficiency Indian Athletic federation.

I think we need to see each issue separately. Politicians , top officials and bureaucrats going for their own enjoyment at tax payers expense is to be condemned . But the sports associations may not be the same since they go there with a specific purpose and have been doing so for decades now and once at the Olympics , the organisation becomes the responsibility of the Olympic organisers . As far as Jaisha is concerned, now different versions are coming out..

http://thefield.scroll.in/814713/whose-fault-is-it-anyway-op-jaisha-and-the-athletics-federation-of-india-now-both-blame-the-coach

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

According to the link you gave, both are  blaming  the Coach, Dr. Nikolai Snesarev who  declined Indian Officials offer to provide refreshments and water during the Race.. Now it has to be seen why the Coach declined Indian Officials offer to provide Water and Refreshments to the Indian Marathon runners.. It's apparent  that the best thing  would be to wait and watch the twists and turns taking place every day in this Case..

Something wrong must have taken place and now it is for the panel to find out. If the coach is responsible for all this then he should be made answerable. I am not sure the coach is behind the mess or not but at the very beginning the sports authority said that Jaisha was lying and people were there in the Indian counter to offer water and so on. 

shampasaid

When the case has taken so many turns in a span 5 to 6 Days, the pace of the investigation drastically slows down.. The way in which Buck is  being passed , certainly creates confusion . What I feel is,  before we know who is lying, Coach or Indian Athletic Federation or Jaisha herself. it takes quite some time. And I'm sure, it's going to be a tough task for the Investigating Panel.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Something wrong must have taken place and now it is for the panel to find out. If the coach is responsible for all this then he should be made answerable. I am not sure the coach is behind the mess or not but at the very beginning the sports authority said that Jaisha was lying and people were there in the Indian counter to offer water and so on. 

The other athlete Kavita Raut who also took part in the same event has said that there was water provided at intervals and she used it whenever she wanted to ..She has distanced herself from Jaisha controversy.. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/rio-2016-olympics-kavita-raut-refuses-get-entangled-jaisha-afi-controversy-691129

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

After Kavita's distancing herself from thethe Jaisha- AFI controversy, it's apparent Jaisha is the real culprit.. However, the probe ordered by Sports Minister Vijay Goel may  bring the truth or may bring out  another startling twist.

There are always many sides to a issue or a controversy, so one cannot make any binding judgment.. the coach is refusing to speak to the media hiding in a hostel in Bangalore. He may not want add more fuel or doesn't want trouble for himself now that everyone is blaming him

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.