Each one of us is talented in a distinct way. But such people who are talented need a Platform to tone up and show their talent to the world.

Here is one such platform to give exposure to your talents and Skills.

https://www.whatsurskill.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The link given here will be of use to my niece and nephew so I passed this link to them. Thanks for the link.

shampasaid

Actually i'm thinking of enrolling myself in the  Photography course. The plus point in this platform is ,besides teaching the intricacies of Photography, it gives exposure to some of the famous Photographic sites. Good you have passed on the information to your niece..

rambabu wrote:

Actually i'm thinking of enrolling myself in the  Photography course. The plus point in this platform is ,besides teaching the intricacies of Photography, it gives exposure to some of the famous Photographic sites. Good you have passed on the information to your niece..

I have sent this link to them not for any course but the site holds some competitions and that will be an exposure for the upcoming talent. My niece attends drawing class and she is a good artist. My nephew is in job and photography is his passion. He attends various workshops of photography so I passed the link to him to participate in photography competition.  

shampasaid

Anyway, this link will benefit Both your nephew and niece. Taking part in competitions too help in enhancing skills. Please convey my good wishes to them.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.