Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

It is always the father's who abandon and the woman is supposed to take responsibility of the child... honestly our society is so very backward in its thinking. No doubt that women are naturally equipped and capable of bringing up a child than a man, but part of the responsibility should automatically shared like it is done in the Western countries..

In these cases, the child becomes the burden. I have witnessed cases where father and surprisingly mother-in-laws have made  senseless and pathetic comment -"You produced the idiotic child and you take care of him/her" They even refuse to give the financial support and I have seen mothers fighting for it along with the responsibility of a special child. And many of these parents are decently educated white collared job people

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The circumstances for a special child is worse than a normal child as in the case of special child, the mother feels that the child is burden when the child becomes an adult. Special child required special care and more attention than normally it is needed.

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is always the father's who abandon and the woman is supposed to take responsibility of the child... honestly our society is so very backward in its thinking. No doubt that women are naturally equipped and capable of bringing up a child than a man, but part of the responsibility should automatically shared like it is done in the Western countries..

In these cases, the child becomes the burden. I have witnessed cases where father and surprisingly mother-in-laws have made  senseless and pathetic comment -"You produced the idiotic child and you take care of him/her" They even refuse to give the financial support and I have seen mothers fighting for it along with the responsibility of a special child. And many of these parents are decently educated white collared job people

When a child is successful it is always the good genes he or she has inherited from the father and if something goes wrong and the child is found lacking in something it is the bad genes inherited from the mother. Our Indian society is steeped in double standards and baseless theories..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

When a child is successful it is always the good genes he or she has inherited from the father and if something goes wrong and the child is found lacking in something it is the bad genes inherited from the mother. Our Indian society is steeped in double standards and baseless theories..

In a Male dominated Society,such things do happen. Its a pity such indignities and insults are taken by the women suffering silently. Unless there comes a change in the attitude of women, things will go on like this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.