There is unrest in almost all countries because of increased terror movements . Will this lead to a future war where like before nations will have to take sides . There are bound to be huge losses and repercussions if that were to happen because all super powers are armed to the teeth , but at the same time one wonders whether we are moving towards a war ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is very much likely that all this unrest, discord and destruction we are seeing will culminate in an ugly war. Look at what is happening everywhere, people killing others for no reason, endless greed for money and power is only likely to end in full-scale destruction.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

That is  the real perspective of the present scenario. Seeing all the killings and destruction, I see there is evry likelihood of a Third world War.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is very much likely that all this unrest, discord and destruction we are seeing will culminate in an ugly war. Look at what is happening everywhere, people killing others for no reason, endless greed for money and power is only likely to end in full-scale destruction.

Absolutely Kalyani, look at the two recent attacks in Britain . A nation that has given a home to these very people do not think twice before brutally attacking innocent citizens ..we have some politicians here who hobnob with terror outfits calling themselves intellectuals. If one of their own gets killed in a terror attack we can see their real motive. I feel it s not just the perpetrators of hate and terror but the o es that encourage that need to he blamed equally !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The main threat seems to be North Korea for time being. Lets see how Trump deals with them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

I am confident Trump can deal with N .Korea effectively. The entire world is longing for peace. The world already experienced the diastours and destruction caused by WW.

suni51 wrote:

The main threat seems to be North Korea for time being. Lets see how Trump deals with them?

China is equally dangerous especially given  their proximity to Pakistan. Together they can create havoc in this region. All the more reason to have Russia on our side .

There could be some localised incidents to contain specific targets. The possibility of third world war seem remote but world economy sure will get affected. North Korea does not contribute to terror beyond its borders so it normally should not be a trigger. But who knows.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Anyhow, one has to wait and. Present scenario world over is turbulent and uncertain. The chances for Third World war less or more, no one can predict right now.

This never-ending campaign against terror be it on the field or in the cyberspace, all of this is a part of the Third world war. Only this time the war isn't against a country, it is against an idea. An idea that cultivates hate in the mind of the Islamic youth against the world. Though not officially, but we really are living in the WW3 era. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

This never-ending campaign against terror be it on the field or in the cyberspace, all of this is a part of the Third world war. Only this time the war isn't against a country, it is against an idea. An idea that cultivates hate in the mind of the Islamic youth against the world. Though not officially, but we really are living in the WW3 era. 

I too would think so, we already are in a war like situation and if the Islamic terrorists keep on at what they have been doing, the only option left would be for the world to unite like it did against Hitler and Nazis ..It may come to that  by the manner in which they are spreading their network of terror almost all over the world...

Rambabu dithering and parroting as always .nothing really to contribute nor making an effort to do so ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.