Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

This never-ending campaign against terror be it on the field or in the cyberspace, all of this is a part of the Third world war. Only this time the war isn't against a country, it is against an idea. An idea that cultivates hate in the mind of the Islamic youth against the world. Though not officially, but we really are living in the WW3 era. 

I too would think so, we already are in a war like situation and if the Islamic terrorists keep on at what they have been doing, the only option left would be for the world to unite like it did against Hitler and Nazis ..It may come to that  by the manner in which they are spreading their network of terror almost all over the world...

Rambabu dithering and parroting as always .nothing really to contribute nor making an effort to do so ...

Ignore Rambabu! That's all we can do for now!

It is only a matter of time until most of the world is united against Islamic terrorism. Even Arab countries have begun to realise the threat that idea possesses against mankind. Just yesterday four Arab countries have made a move to severe ties against Qatar because it officially recognises and supports ISIS. These countries were quicker to recognise and respond to the threat of ISIS which even certain European countries are still in denial of, in spite of rising terror by Islamic extremists in these countries. The sooner the world accepts it and starts taking proactive action, the sooner it can be dealt with/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

This never-ending campaign against terror be it on the field or in the cyberspace, all of this is a part of the Third world war. Only this time the war isn't against a country, it is against an idea. An idea that cultivates hate in the mind of the Islamic youth against the world. Though not officially, but we really are living in the WW3 era. 

I too would think so, we already are in a war like situation and if the Islamic terrorists keep on at what they have been doing, the only option left would be for the world to unite like it did against Hitler and Nazis ..It may come to that  by the manner in which they are spreading their network of terror almost all over the world...

Rambabu dithering and parroting as always .nothing really to contribute nor making an effort to do so ...

It is only a matter of time until most of the world is united against Islamic terrorism. Even Arab countries have begun to realise the threat that idea possesses against mankind. Just yesterday four Arab countries have made a move to severe ties against Qatar because it officially recognises and supports ISIS. These countries were quicker to recognise and respond to the threat of ISIS which even certain European countries are still in denial of, in spite of rising terror by Islamic extremists in these countries. The sooner the world accepts it and starts taking proactive action, the sooner it can be dealt with/

The Qatar move makes one wonder what exactly are we doing as a nation with a rogue country in our backyard that is spreading terror day in and day out? We give them MFN status and have a bus linking their city so that they can come and go as they wish and some of our oppositions hobnob with them and have tea parties ...They can raise pakistani flags and slogans which is seen as misguided notions but RSS and Hindu groups speaking about Hindu ideologies is seen as anti national..One can only blame the policies and decisions taken by the previous regime which recently gifted Kashmir to Pakistan in their maps, so what can one expect from such anti nationals ...The previous wars were the direct result of this party and its leaders anti Indian policies ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

The Qatar move makes one wonder what exactly are we doing as a nation with a rogue country in our backyard that is spreading terror day in and day out? We give them MFN status and have a bus linking their city so that they can come and go as they wish and some of our oppositions hobnob with them and have tea parties ...They can raise pakistani flags and slogans which is seen as misguided notions but RSS and Hindu groups speaking about Hindu ideologies is seen as anti national..One can only blame the policies and decisions taken by the previous regime which recently gifted Kashmir to Pakistan in their maps, so what can one expect from such anti nationals ...The previous wars were the direct result of this party and its leaders anti Indian policies ..

Exactly my thoughts! Look at the way our army is treated and questioned like common criminals when they take action against antinationals! No one talks about human rights when these psychopaths throw stones at army men and damage property that is paid for by our taxes. But throw a stone back at them or point a finger than all the sick 'intellectuals' swoop down upon them talking human rights and respect towards these dogs! And we can only blame it on the previous regime who nourished and nurtured these idiots!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

It is indeed shameful to see and hear army being condemned for fighting for the country. The Left leaders are indeed anti Indian in their statements. The US based historian was trying to be smart by comparing our Army Chief to Gen. Dyer. He should be banned from coming back to India.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Whatever Gen. dyer says about our Indian army, I don't bother. Right now Indian Army is one of the best in the world.

rambabu wrote:

Whatever Gen. dyer says about our Indian army, I don't bother. Right now Indian Army is one of the best in the world.

So according to you Gen Dyer has come back from the dead and is speaking about the Indian army ? Please  let us know exactly what the long dead Gen Dyer had to say about the Indian army ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I said was about Indian Army and it's potentialities.

rambabu wrote:

joyjoyjoy

Some thoughts are too stupid to insult. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
rambabu wrote:

joyjoyjoy

Some thoughts are too stupid to insult. 

We have many such (un)quotable quotes from this member on various discussions ..grinning

rambabu wrote:

I am really at a loss of words now!!! flushed

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.