The only thing I can think of is the fable of pied Piper ... It is that easy to lure our stupid youngsters looks like. There were several deaths with the blue whale game addiction and now the latest fad is Ki Ki Challenge which some take to ridiculous levels. ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156796509192139&id=26781952138

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was also reading about it the other day. The youngsters nowadays tend to be stupid. Its so silly of them to risk their life just for some words of admiration from their friends. If I am not mistaken it began with some musicians setting the challenge as a part of promoting their album. Their fans are now taking the challenges forward.

It is another insane viral challenge and many have fallen prey to it and few have hurt themselves badly. Some stupid challenges can risk one's life and people do not even think twice before attempting one. It is being discouraged by police in India and many other countries and they have been warned with a strict punishment. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

It is another insane viral challenge and many have fallen prey to it and few have hurt themselves badly. Some stupid challenges can risk one's life and people do not even think twice before attempting one. It is being discouraged by police in India and many other countries and they have been warned with a strict punishment. 

Internet and news media has shrunk the world to such an extent that we get to know things almost immediately and fashion and fads take precedence over others with youngsters who are exposed to the media and the net much more than the others. I don't know if censoring contents is good or not because personally I feel that it is always better for us  to become wiser by being more aware and use ones common sense , rather than be constantly advised and controlled.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yeah I have seen a few videos of people from all age groups taking up this Kiki challenge! There was one quite elderly aunty from Baroda too whose video went viral for some time! The things people do to appear cool and ape the Americans! Really silly! Mumbai railway police has done the right thing to arrest these men and given them an appropriate punishment!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is one cute video of two farmer brothers doing dance as they went ploughing the field with their bulls. That is also quite viral and many social media have covered them and declared them as the winner. More jokes are being circulated around the challenge.

Arunima Singh wrote:
There is one cute video of two farmer brothers doing dance as they went ploughing the field with their bulls. That is also quite viral and many social media have covered them and declared them as the winner. More jokes are being circulated around the challenge.

Yes I have seen that, it is indeed very hilarious and adorable. Actually the guy who made that video using those two brothers from TN had the purpose of safety in hid mind when he created that video. Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaqjZhYX67U

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I find it extremely annoying when celebrities endorse and support such idiocy , calling it cool ... Recently a popular Kannada actress was seen dancing in the middle of the road , being stopped by a cop and later let off with a warning..her excuse was that she did not know it was illegal. How can anyone disrupt traffic and pedestrian s which in itself is a crime ..

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes I have seen that, it is indeed very hilarious and adorable. Actually the guy who made that video using those two brothers from TN had the purpose of safety in hid mind when he created that video. Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaqjZhYX67U

I seen this video it is not a ki-ki challenge. Singing and some type of dancing during work in farms is routine thing.

in my opinion it not correct to connect bluwe whale with kiki challenge as its a fun as the green alien dance on social media .

as kiki challenge is not harmful at all because the peformer is on conductor side seat and one more person is driving the car ,so no chance of any harm 

Take it as fun ,life is short ,be cool  and say "KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME".

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.