The topic is locked.

On Saturday I bough new laptop. It is of HP. On one site I am happy with new laptop. On other side I am facing some problem in using it. I was using my old laptop for ten years, so it will take time to friendly with my new one.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Congratulations anil...I too have a HP laptop which is 8 years old and still going strong. It will only take a few days before you feel comfortable with your new laptop

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil

Congratulations, Anil. HP is actually a good company and last for many years if handled properly. Anyway, what types of problems are you facing in using it? Hope you ll solve the issues very soon.

Congratulations Anil.  Yes it happens, when you are used to one gadget, you will quite uncomfortable when it is replaced by another one, but you will soon get used to it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

Congratulations anil...I too have a HP laptop which is 8 years old and still going strong. It will only take a few days before you feel comfortable with your new laptop

Thanks, I am not feeling  well with it. Internet connection is too much slow. I don't know it is problem with my connection or laptop. 

jabeen wrote:

Congratulations, Anil. HP is actually a good company and last for many years if handled properly. Anyway, what types of problems are you facing in using it? Hope you ll solve the issues very soon.

I am facing problem of slow downloading. I am hoping it will improved. My earning decline in last two days.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Thanks, I am not feeling  well with it. Internet connection is too much slow. I don't know it is problem with my connection or laptop. 

Is it something new that you are facing ? Why not get the help of  HP service personnel who will be able to help you out and also see whether the problem is with the net or the computer setting

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Congratulations Anil.  Yes it happens, when you are used to one gadget, you will quite uncomfortable when it is replaced by another one, but you will soon get used to it.

Earlier I was using window 7. But my new one have window 10, so I am also not friendly with it.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Is it something new that you are facing ? Why not get the help of  HP service personnel who will be able to help you out and also see whether the problem is with the net or the computer setting

Now it is working properly. My internet speed is quite fast. I am happy with it.

Congratulations!! on your new purchase. Soon you will get used to it. How is your experience with Windows 10?? Is it better than the earlier version?? I am still using Windows 7.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Congratulations!! on your new purchase. Soon you will get used to it. How is your experience with Windows 10?? Is it better than the earlier version?? I am still using Windows 7.

my old laptop have window 7. I have never problem with it. Looking window 10 is some fast that 7. Thanks

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.