Bill for 10% reservation for upper classes passed in both upper and lower house. At present when it is demand to remove reservation, this new one is looking only a political stunt. In this rule person whose earning is up to 8 lacs is deserve for reservation. Means a person who are paying Income tax is poor one. How is it useful.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It will be useful for economically backward as they have said. 8 lakhs however is an amount that might have been mentioned to capture more people in the ambit of the policy to gain more voter base. The reservation will help but minutely.

Other conditions mentioned in the bill for this is that they should not have land and the house that they have should be less than 1000 square feet. This is certainly 100% voter bank idea but surprisingly people of the opposition have accepted without much resistance. That is the most surprising thing from my view.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Any reform or measure taken by the ruling parties will certainly be thought of as a gimmick. However, l am all for it and hope they increase the merit cum means reservation quota in the coming years and decrease the caste based reservation which has already served it's purpose , that of stratifyingn India forever ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On principle, I am against any reservation of any kind but then people like me have no say.

I think the people should come forward and vote in favor of NO RESERVATION. It will sound impossible but it will solve 80% problems of this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh wrote:

On principle, I am against any reservation of any kind but then people like me have no say.

Same here , if we can do away with reservation I would be happy it is just a pipe dream that could never happen ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

epraneeth77 wrote:

It will be useful for economically backward as they have said. 8 lakhs however is an amount that might have been mentioned to capture more people in the ambit of the policy to gain more voter base. The reservation will help but minutely.

Other conditions mentioned in the bill for this is that they should not have land and the house that they have should be less than 1000 square feet. This is certainly 100% voter bank idea but surprisingly people of the opposition have accepted without much resistance. That is the most surprising thing from my view.

It is funny to said that a person whose earning in 8 lac Rs PA in economically backward. In unorganized sector people still working in  less than1 lac PA. 8 laks limit should be cut down up to Income free income and it 2.5 laks. 

usha manohar wrote:

Any reform or measure taken by the ruling parties will certainly be thought of as a gimmick. However, l am all for it and hope they increase the merit cum means reservation quota in the coming years and decrease the caste based reservation which has already served it's purpose , that of stratifyingn India forever ..

It was news in yesterday newspaper that only 10 peoples of backward class took benefits of reservation till the day. Economy base reservation is good one but it must be logical. It is joke that a people who is paying Income tax is economical back ward.

MG Singh wrote:

Politician like reservation more than peoples.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Politician like reservation more than peoples.

This system of caste, like Sati, is over 4000 years old and its a pity the British did not put a stop to it like they did Sati. Now Caste is in the Indian constitution and it will never go away. Unless there is a revolution, which will never happen as Indian people are docile like sheep. No country in the world has Caste reservations in the SAME religion and abroad I find it difficult to explain to my foreign friends why caste cannot be done away with. Some feel there should a UN intervention like in the case of apartheid.

Cast reservation is vote bank for Indian politicians, so they never wants that cast based reservation became abolished. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.