Now a days people of all age groups using mobile phones most of the time, what do you feel is it affecting health or not and how? please share your views.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    I don't think it has affected my health in any way as I  am not really addicted to mobile phones. My eyes are though strained as I sometimes use it in dark


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    There is always a flip side to any technological invention and it depends on the individual as to how not to misuse it. Personally speaking , I could easily stay away from mobile phone for a while without it really affecting me..it may be a little inconvenient but not really the end of the world


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    Using too much mobile phones definitely affects the health of a person. It depletes his thinking power, makes him more virtual, in the sense that understanding real life situations and world is not as better as common man. His eyes gets strained and he becomes more isolated in social life.

    The current data war which is going in telecom sector has dis advantages and advantages to the users. A normal user who comes back home everyday and has wifi & desktop at home doesn't require the amount of data which is being offered currently (1GB per day). But this offer is making people to increase their mobile usage without much benefit, rather it is creating an adverse impact on people.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    There is always a flip side to any technological invention and it depends on the individual as to how not to misuse it. Personally speaking , I could easily stay away from mobile phone for a while without it really affecting me..it may be a little inconvenient but not really the end of the world

    Using mobile too much is not good for health. I am not using mobile so I don't know too much about it. Most of mobile users are using ear phones, using earphone for long time is not for ears. 


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    There is always a flip side to any technological invention and it depends on the individual as to how not to misuse it. Personally speaking , I could easily stay away from mobile phone for a while without it really affecting me..it may be a little inconvenient but not really the end of the world

    Using mobile too much is not good for health. I am not using mobile so I don't know too much about it. Most of mobile users are using ear phones, using earphone for long time is not for ears. 

    Very much agree with you. Earphones should be used in limit.

    Also it should not be used in high volume for long. Have seen quite a few people who listen through headphones on full volume for long.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    To be frank all this so called technology needs to be used very limitedly.

    Social and real life conversations, Books and paper reading, spending time in nature by walking, jogging or exercising should be more.

    Technology is just a tool and if it is used in more than required manner it is very harmful and bane to humanity. Technology should be kept in its place.

    Depression, negative thoughts, lazy attitude, all these stem from technology.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Using too much mobile phones definitely affects the health of a person. It depletes his thinking power, makes him more virtual, in the sense that understanding real life situations and world is not as better as common man. His eyes gets strained and he becomes more isolated in social life.

    The current data war which is going in telecom sector has dis advantages and advantages to the users. A normal user who comes back home everyday and has wifi & desktop at home doesn't require the amount of data which is being offered currently (1GB per day). But this offer is making people to increase their mobile usage without much benefit, rather it is creating an adverse impact on people.

    Absolutely true. 1GB per day is a huge data usage and since its easily available, many people tends to access internet more than they really need. Cases of people getting addicted to online games have also gone up, particularly young children. This affects not only their health but also their academic performance and behavior.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    jabeen wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Using too much mobile phones definitely affects the health of a person. It depletes his thinking power, makes him more virtual, in the sense that understanding real life situations and world is not as better as common man. His eyes gets strained and he becomes more isolated in social life.

    The current data war which is going in telecom sector has dis advantages and advantages to the users. A normal user who comes back home everyday and has wifi & desktop at home doesn't require the amount of data which is being offered currently (1GB per day). But this offer is making people to increase their mobile usage without much benefit, rather it is creating an adverse impact on people.

    Absolutely true. 1GB per day is a huge data usage and since its easily available, many people tends to access internet more than they really need. Cases of people getting addicted to online games have also gone up, particularly young children. This affects not only their health but also their academic performance and behavior.

    Not only games many are using it only to watch video clips. Doctors said that stop using mobiles and watching TV before one hours of sleeping time. Blue rays are problem in sleeping. Many peoples keeping their mobile on bed when they are slipping. Using thumbs for typing may be a serious problem in future.


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    anil wrote:
    jabeen wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    Using too much mobile phones definitely affects the health of a person. It depletes his thinking power, makes him more virtual, in the sense that understanding real life situations and world is not as better as common man. His eyes gets strained and he becomes more isolated in social life.

    The current data war which is going in telecom sector has dis advantages and advantages to the users. A normal user who comes back home everyday and has wifi & desktop at home doesn't require the amount of data which is being offered currently (1GB per day). But this offer is making people to increase their mobile usage without much benefit, rather it is creating an adverse impact on people.

    Absolutely true. 1GB per day is a huge data usage and since its easily available, many people tends to access internet more than they really need. Cases of people getting addicted to online games have also gone up, particularly young children. This affects not only their health but also their academic performance and behavior.

    Not only games many are using it only to watch video clips. Doctors said that stop using mobiles and watching TV before one hours of sleeping time. Blue rays are problem in sleeping. Many peoples keeping their mobile on bed when they are slipping. Using thumbs for typing may be a serious problem in future.

    Indeed, one should wash their hands with soap after usage of Phone or laptops as there are gargantuan amount of bacteria on Laptops and Smartphones than in the washroom.

    Keeping Mobile near heads while sleeping cause various nervous and brain problems. Even using them just before sleep is not at all advisable as it disturbs our sleep and causes depression.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: How using too much mobile phones are affecting health?

    by » 7 months ago


    Nowadays children are much addicted to mobile phones than elder person.This harms a lot for young children.Those who are not much addicted with mobile phones it will not harm them anymore.


    Sharmistha Banerjee

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.