Almost 1,00,000 people die in India by suicide everyyear.Mostly the number of males who commits suicide is more than the number of females.

I remember a suicide while i was studying in my college. She was my classmate and used to study sincerely. She rarely takes leave. Just two months before the final semester,suddenly a change was seen in her.She was not talking well, not eating well etc. Nobody couldn't find out what's the problem. Suddenly one day just before the examinations are about to begin, she committed suicide during night in her house, by igniting herself. The tragedy is till today, nobody in her house knows why she did that.

Friends, please share your views on

1. How to prevent suicides?
2. Who to take responsibility for the suicides, parents or children?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You have narrated a very tragic incident.I don't think this can ever be thought of as a solution to any problem. In my life I know of such people with suicidal tendencies.It's basically a mental disorder and needs psychological treatment.We have enough negative triggers in our society but one has to develop a postive outlook amidst any situation.Our lives are too precious to be lost in suicides.
I think anyone who is going to attempt suicide need to see 3 idiots movie so his plan may change at last time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Now this month and last month it is increased because of exam result

Suicide is not a solution to any of the problems. We are witnessing many such cases. This tendency is caused by frustration of ambitions and expectations.

The remedy lies in taking life easy. while we compete to achieve the most with our efforts, we must not take any thing for granted. Life is just a play. we should play it well but not get frustrated by failures. We should not nourish undue expectations from any one.

These days, parents thrust their own ambitions on children causing frustration thereby. every parents wants own child to get first in class. Only one will get this success. The other children will then get suicidal tendency. This is true everywhere. Parents should guide their children but not thrust their undue ambitions on children. It is funny that a person who could not pass High school himself burdens his son with his ambition of obtaining Medical degree.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That was very pathetic story.....

Suicide at an tender age only due to fear, over stress and frustration.. These seem to be very simple and silly reasons, but to the tender age students, it seem to be a very great problem....

Hope the moral support of teachers(lecturers) and parents would definitely help to solve this situation out!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
cowards are committing suicides. They are afraid of facing the real life problems. Committing suicide means the affected escapes from issues and the rest gets more trouble
Its not the case of cowards Joseph....

Committing suicide requires more courage than to live...

It might be only due to frustration, ignorance of what life is and fear of something.....

These people should be guided in the right way to avoid such things to happen....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
[quote]Committing suicide requires more courage than to live...
[/quote]
If you have that much courage then why the hell you commits suicide. go and face the music
Of course not...

But for the one who does it, for them its the only option they can see..

You can do something only if you know who is going to do it..
for e.g if a student is going to do it.. you can lecture him,
But most of the time Suiciders never tell any one about their plan..

I agree with Deepti.. when she says [quote]Committing suicide requires more courage than to live...[/quote]

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
The question involved is not one of courage or cowardice.It's a bigger human problem.There are some amongst who are not that mentally strong to adapt themseves to the harsh realities of life.Let us treat it as such.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.