Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will not agree Amit. Dont do self killing. It is a act of criminal mind. You dont have any rights to kill yourself.
@Shalu

All we are agreed that it is not proper to take one's life under any circumstances.But the reasons are too complex and need to be investigated.We should not miss the psychological aspect of it.
@ Shalu
I did not support Suicides.. :(
I said the person who does it.. thinks that he is the one who has the most no. of problems in his life which has NO solutions..
&&
Thinks that this option is the only option left...

Awareness needs to be created, but the one who is planning to suicide should be first made aware of such awareness...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
@amit
I am not accusing you of supporting suicide. The psychological aspect is there. it should be considered as a mental disorder and must get treated. But in India if someone failed in committing suicide they will get punished and they have to spend some time in the prison as well.
As long as there are pressures of different kinds such as parental pressure, the pressure to excel, pressure to succeed in every walk of life, these kind of incidents will keep happening. And like Chinmoy said there is no question of cowardice or courage involved here. Only thing that can be done is the moment you recognize such symptoms in someone you know, talk to that person and try to understand what is happening in his or her mind.

Most people committing suicide are either scared of something or are looking for love and compassion. Try and give them this, try to put their fears to rest and may be they will live as long as you will!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

Although cases of suicides sound so common and same but from my personal experience I can say that each case is different from the other.There are cases where we are left with no means to know the problem as the very person who committed suicide was absolutely normal minutes before taking the fatal step.That why I call it a very complex phenomenon.
@You are right Chinmoy, but those cases of unknown reasons are very few. From what I have seen in these recent years, especially during my working days, it was mostly some kind of pressure or a fear hanging over them. The case that you have mentioned of the person who was quite normal a few minutes before, could very well be a case of psychological disturbance.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

I agree and do see your point.
The simple analysis is that the person committing suicide is so frustrated that life is meaningless to him. Over ambition, inferiority complex and obsession are behind suicide. It is for family and other nearby persons to take care of any person showing some abnormal behavior.

All should be encouraged to look at life and all activities as a play only and not to be too much sentimental.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Gulshan,mental alienation is at the root of this problem.As traditional relationship are breaking down we are getting dangerously prone to unbearable stress and strain of modern living and life.We have to take a humanistic to this issue.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.