Hello friends, I think you all will feel strange after reading this but this should be done by us.

We all daily do discussion on various problems and gives a lot of opinions. we have a lot of questions in our mind regarding various issues of India. But no benefit if we are just discussing here.

I have an idea. We should all active members should write a letter to the Prime Minister. This letter will be online letter, which boddunan should sent to PM on behalf of our members. This letter will contains those questions which we wanna ask about the various main issues of India. We have a lot of complaints. I think this should be done. What you feel members..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once I had suggested to submit the outcome of our GDs to higher authorities.Don't know you seen it or not.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No abid, i didn't see that forum. But i am saying quite different from that forum. I saying we just gives our complaints directly in a letter and send to PM directly. I am not talking about the GD out come.
Well Lohit idea is not bad but can you please give us a idea of how to present..do you mean like GD discussions or complete topic a a single letter... Lot of discussions are written about disavantage than advantage so give us some idea..
:)Hope to see more responses
Always think positive and be confident, then u can achieve n solve any problem
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.