Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats true Sajeetharan.... He acted in many Telugu movies too.... And one more thing... He speaks Telugu very fluently than any other actor.... And also, he is the actor who learned Telugu in very less time.
He dubs for his own in Telugu movies.. :)
prakashraj_wife_kids.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
images-20100917.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Prakash Raj is a good actor and also a good writer. He used to write about his mother and his life in a tamil magazine. It was very interesting. :) :)
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Thats true Sajeetharan.... He acted in many Telugu movies too.... And one more thing... He speaks Telugu very fluently than any other actor.... And also, he is the actor who learned Telugu in very less time.
He dubs for his own in Telugu movies.. :)[/quote]

He is a Kannadian and has produced some films in Kannada itseem..Recently got wed of Poni Verma (choreographer Bollywood)..left his first wife and have two daughters...see his ex-wife and kids photo...

Here is his recent marriage picture

Nice photos shared by you,Rajani. But the sad thing is divorce has been very common now a days. :(
OOO -- He got divorced and married another??? I was not aware of this!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, Prakash raj divorced his first wife. If i am not wrong her name is lalithakumari a former kannada actress and sister of "disco shanthi".
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Yes, Prakash raj divorced his first wife. If i am not wrong her name is lalithakumari a former kannada actress and sister of "disco shanthi".[/quote]

Yes you are right Nagalakshmi she was also an actress and that marriage was also Love marriage..the recently he got married to Pony verma very famous choreographer...
I heard recently his son died Sidhu sustained injuries when he had a fall while flying a kite in January.

Read more: Actor Prakash Raj's son dies - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Actor-Prakash-Rajs-son-dies/articleshow/572556.cms#ixzz0znpehP9e
I think according to source Prakash raj is upset with his Ex-wifes suspicious nature and even Sri Hari (actor from telugu industry and husband of prakash raj's wife's sister)tried to solve the problem which was not possible. Previously the actor was linked with numerous actresses in Kannada and Tamil, Telugu industry..which made his wife behave like that..

I think though celebrities have fame they can not maintain relationship
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.