How much do you tip when you to hotel?

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is this a topic of discussion????????????? :woohoo:
I agree, it's not a good topic to be brought up for discussion.Please think about topics bfore floating any thread!
No I don't tip when i go to hotels. They are also salaried people. :) :)
Yes i would prefer giving tip when i goto small hotels where children work! Otherwise in big hotels i don't
Hey --- I think it is not necessary in the recent times. Every hotel is including the server tip and vat in the bill... :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yet some waiters look for it! May be the owners have a share in what is shown in the bill!!
It is really sad to look children working in hotels.They have to bear the burden of the family in their young age itself. :(
It also depends on the service provided by the waiter. Some will not even give us a menu card unless asked. :(

I don't tip them. :angry:
You are right Nagalakshmi... But some waiters are very much helping.. they even take my kid and rome about while I am having my meal.. :)

I do tip them more.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
If the government is really serious about knowing the problem of child labor it has to send its men to these roadside eateries,motels and dhaabas!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.