Boddunan needs a little less than another 600 members to achieve 8000 marks.Are we going to achieve it this year?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The question is how many of them will remain active after becoming members. I think an aggressive publicity is required to induce members and visitors through attractive banners posting on the site's home page making the revenue sharing programme easily understandable to each and every visitor.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
What I observe is their is no activity and every month some really active member is going out which makes me rethink can we acheive this 8000 mark...
We have to really think on how to retain our active members and how to increase the number of active members. :)
I agree with jayen & nagalakshmi. Now we're having 7400+ members. But i think not even 1000 members is active.... We have to keep our members active...

Vijay U
Good morning to all of you! It's indeed,true and a matter of concern that some active members are absent or taking perpheral interest in it!
keeping in mind exposure of Boddunan and awareness among people, i guess, it may become possible but seems the chances are very less. it all depends on activeness of members on boddunan
Ab mein aa gaya hoon, dekhte jao aage kya hota hai.
@Aman

Very good to see your resolution! All the very best!
@Aman,
It is good to see your spirit,Dude.Keep rocking!!! :) :) :)
I do agree with nagalakshmi and jayen....It is necessary that present members should stay active....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.