Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I have just read this topic and the comments. I will not criticize anybody but present my view. It is immaterial whether Rahul Gandhi is a Hindu or not or a Brahmin or not. What matters is that the Congress party is the only party in India that is centrist and can carry ALL sections of the people together. Let's not forget that there are nearly20 crore Muslims in India and you cannot wish them away. Can you kill them or send them anywhere/. There is no doubt that the BJP has sharpened the Hindu- Muslim divide. I have seen learned intellectuals talking about it. The policy of the BJP will sharpen the Hindu-Muslim divide and may force the community into a violent reaction. God forbid this, as the Hindus will be just sitting ducks like in history. India will become a worse place than Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq. The entire Muslim world nearly 60 countries will gang up against "Hindu" India. Who will know what will happen?  Thus for the good of the nation, the BJP must GO.

But what about the open minority appeasement policy followed by the Congress party ?how does that help the nation and is it not going to have the same effect? All we can say is that religion should not become an issue while casting votes and Congress is far more dangerous ..

My dear, you have not answered the basic question I have raised. If the Muslims are forced into a form of insurrection like in Kashmir, then what will happen? They are too many of them here as India has the second largest Muslim population in the world. Prudence demands that the Muslim is brought into the mainstream and talk of divisive propaganda like cow slaughter, Ram Mandir etc be stopped.

I an totally with you MG where cow slaughter and Ram Mandhir issues are concerned because they are being so badly used and mishandled... however  my view is that Muslims being in minority no matter what their strength is  should adhere to the laws of the nation , not the other way round where laws are twisted to suit them ..never happens anywhere else in the world and one can only blame the Congress party for the situation in Kashmir !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let me make my views clear on this point. Brahmin is considered someone knowledgeable and in this case knowledge is not a point but being used for false reasons so that's neither reasonable nor genuine case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is not about him being a brahmin or non brahmin.. it is the wrong use of religious sentiments to grab some vote and he keeps changing his position every now and then. They call BJP as communal party but if we look back Congress is the party which has played dirty games to grab votes  and to divide society. Most of our current problems arise from there..They have always tried to be soft and take populist decision keeping their interest in mind and ignoring national interest. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

MG Singh wrote:

I have just read this topic and the comments. I will not criticize anybody but present my view. It is immaterial whether Rahul Gandhi is a Hindu or not or a Brahmin or not. What matters is that the Congress party is the only party in India that is centrist and can carry ALL sections of the people together. Let's not forget that there are nearly20 crore Muslims in India and you cannot wish them away. Can you kill them or send them anywhere/. There is no doubt that the BJP has sharpened the Hindu- Muslim divide. I have seen learned intellectuals talking about it. The policy of the BJP will sharpen the Hindu-Muslim divide and may force the community into a violent reaction. God forbid this, as the Hindus will be just sitting ducks like in history. India will become a worse place than Syria, Afghanistan or Iraq. The entire Muslim world nearly 60 countries will gang up against "Hindu" India. Who will know what will happen?  Thus for the good of the nation, the BJP must GO.

Is congress is the only centrist government in the entire country which carries all sections of communities in India, then do answer few questions:

1. Why did the Muslim community, for which congress has had an endearing and endless love ever since the freedom in 1947, still so very behind the other communities in India, both majority as well as as other minority communities such as Jains, Parsis, etc? Why did they not progress until now?

2. Why did Hindu - Muslim riots happen in major magnitudes only during congress rule?

3. Why did congressis spoke so virulently only about misdemeanours in Hindu religion but not a word about sharia, triple talaq and halala which are so atrocious in nature that they reduce Muslim women to nothing but as objects of sex?

4. Why did congress not put a stop to marriages of girls as young as 8 and 9 in Muslim communities but were willing to imprison parents of Hindu girls wed off at age of 16 or 17?

5. Why was Shahbano denied justice by the congress government which could have brought a great relief to numerous Muslim women and done more for the community than anything else?

6. Why is crores of money spent on Haj subsidies each year for Muslim pilgrims but none fro the Hindus visiting Kailash Mansarovar or Vaishnodevi? Do read the following link to see how much money is spent for the Muslims,

https://factly.in/hajj-pilgrimage-subsidy-india/

These are only to name a few things that rankle with the Hindu community! Even when the mullas and maulavis yell at the top of their voice instigating his folks to carry out religious war against the kafirs, the kafirs are supposed t o remain silent and accept it with a smile of their lips. If they retaliate and try to protect themselves, then risk being called oppressors and anti-seculars, and the more modern term of saffron terrorists!

Donb't forget that the Muslims have found the safest haven on the earth only in India. BJP has not sharpened the divide but have always worked for protecting Hindus and acting against antagonism of Muslims while Muslims openly support Pakistan, offer tribute by thronging in hundreds to the funeral of a known terrorist, openly attacking policemen and women as a way of protesting against something that happened in a faroff country! and Yet you voice out fear that India will turn into Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq! KNOW THIS that this will happen ONLY in the event that Hindus STOP protecting themselves! As for other countries ganging up against India, it has already been happening all these decades under subterfuge. Who are you kidding if you think that it is not happening even now! And that is why BJP cannot go! I wonder what has happened to you that all of sudden you have started showing venom against BJP nowadays!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, anil
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Congress n the one hand lectures abut secularism and goes on to woo muslims for votes and now their leader is hoping that he can win votes by claiming he is a Brahmin when he obviously is not  !!! the only thing left for Rahul to say is that his mother too is an Italian Brahmin ! 

That is funny.

They have all religion in their family and can resort to anyone to beg for vote. He is more confused Hindu than a soft Hindu. 

Is the BJP not begging for votes in the name of Ram Mandir and so-called Hindutva? 

Yes they are but it's right from the beginning and not like other parties that are doing it for the sake of vote cutting.

Here in our country favoring Hindu, its tradition, its culture and its rituals is crime. Some people always like to crush Hindus.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

But what about the open minority appeasement policy followed by the Congress party ?how does that help the nation and is it not going to have the same effect? All we can say is that religion should not become an issue while casting votes and Congress is far more dangerous ..

My dear, you have not answered the basic question I have raised. If the Muslims are forced into a form of insurrection like in Kashmir, then what will happen? They are too many of them here as India has the second largest Muslim population in the world. Prudence demands that the Muslim is brought into the mainstream and talk of divisive propaganda like cow slaughter, Ram Mandir etc be stopped.

Some day entire Muslim word may be gang us against Hindus, than Hindu must be Go. 

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I an totally with you MG where cow slaughter and Ram Mandhir issues are concerned because they are being so badly used and mishandled... however  my view is that Muslims being in minority no matter what their strength is  should adhere to the laws of the nation , not the other way round where laws are twisted to suit them ..never happens anywhere else in the world and one can only blame the Congress party for the situation in Kashmir !

Muslim are not progressed like other community, for it only and only congress is responsible.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Is congress is the only centrist government in the entire country which carries all sections of communities in India, then do answer few questions:

1. Why did the Muslim community, for which congress has had an endearing and endless love ever since the freedom in 1947, still so very behind the other communities in India, both majority as well as as other minority communities such as Jains, Parsis, etc? Why did they not progress until now?

2. Why did Hindu - Muslim riots happen in major magnitudes only during congress rule?

3. Why did congressis spoke so virulently only about misdemeanours in Hindu religion but not a word about sharia, triple talaq and halala which are so atrocious in nature that they reduce Muslim women to nothing but as objects of sex?

4. Why did congress not put a stop to marriages of girls as young as 8 and 9 in Muslim communities but were willing to imprison parents of Hindu girls wed off at age of 16 or 17?

5. Why was Shahbano denied justice by the congress government which could have brought a great relief to numerous Muslim women and done more for the community than anything else?

6. Why is crores of money spent on Haj subsidies each year for Muslim pilgrims but none fro the Hindus visiting Kailash Mansarovar or Vaishnodevi? Do read the following link to see how much money is spent for the Muslims,

https://factly.in/hajj-pilgrimage-subsidy-india/

These are only to name a few things that rankle with the Hindu community! Even when the mullas and maulavis yell at the top of their voice instigating his folks to carry out religious war against the kafirs, the kafirs are supposed t o remain silent and accept it with a smile of their lips. If they retaliate and try to protect themselves, then risk being called oppressors and anti-seculars, and the more modern term of saffron terrorists!

Donb't forget that the Muslims have found the safest haven on the earth only in India. BJP has not sharpened the divide but have always worked for protecting Hindus and acting against antagonism of Muslims while Muslims openly support Pakistan, offer tribute by thronging in hundreds to the funeral of a known terrorist, openly attacking policemen and women as a way of protesting against something that happened in a faroff country! and Yet you voice out fear that India will turn into Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq! KNOW THIS that this will happen ONLY in the event that Hindus STOP protecting themselves! As for other countries ganging up against India, it has already been happening all these decades under subterfuge. Who are you kidding if you think that it is not happening even now! And that is why BJP cannot go! I wonder what has happened to you that all of sudden you have started showing venom against BJP nowadays!

Well replied Kalyani. Now this community must be understand it, that Hindu can treat them like brother but not as My Baap.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.