The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, SJ, because the minumum words for an articles is 300 words then how can we submit less then 300

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you for your valuable advice for newbies.Can you suggest how an article should be unique?
Thank you for your valuable advice for newbies.Can you suggest how an article should be unique?

Sarala has asked how articles less than 300 words can be submitted. There is no way. Contents should be increased and the criterion of minimum 300 words be adhered to. Editor cannot help in this.

As regards making an article unique, it is necessary to give your own views and comments. You may include some experience of your own. This will make article more interesting. For example, when you write on women harassment, recall such instances that you might have seen. You may change names and places and include in your article.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sarala has asked how articles less than 300 words can be submitted. There is no way. Contents should be increased and the criterion of minimum 300 words be adhered to. Editor cannot help in this.

As regards making an article unique, it is necessary to give your own views and comments. You may include some experience of your own. This will make article more interesting. For example, when you write on women harassment, recall such instances that you might have seen. You may change names and places and include in your article.

Yes personal experiences will add weight and ingenuity to the article. And narration should be in a simple language. Not a bombastic language.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes personal experiences will add weight and ingenuity to the article. And narration should be in a simple language. Not a bombastic language.

I have learnt a lot of things after being in the online writing business for nearly three years now. If I now read my those old articles, they look too rustic and I laugh at myself.

I have learnt a lot of things after being in the online writing business for nearly three years now. If I now read my those old articles, they look too rustic and I laugh at myself.

yes experience teach us enough. I wrote some article with your help and earn.
Can you suggest any websites to improve our writing skills?
Can you suggest any websites to improve our writing skills?

It will be against rules to suggest websites. any one may search for the sites through Google search.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello Dinesh,

Practice will hone your writing skills. There are thousands of website that can guide you to write article but there is not substitute of practice. Time will make you learn writing good articles. Boddunan.com is an excellent platform where experience editor will help you with necessary tips and instruction to improve your writing. You just need to be patience enough and keep writing and posting articles here. As you go along, you will learn a lot. However if you are looking for tips and instructions you can search on leading search engines to find a website for you.

Thanks
Rakhi

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you Rakhi for valuable advice.I decided to practice myself and i will write many articles from now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.