Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Creativity is something that one is born with but by thinking out of the box and by constant practice and application, can be achieved to some degree. Perseverance, patience and keeping an open mind are the essential prerequisites, without which it is a fruitless effort!

This is the best explanation. It includes what is creativity and how it is developed?
I want to add some more points. Constsnt reading manuals. magazines, books etc. can enhance the honour of creativity. If you are in touch with elderly experienced peoples, you gain more knowledge. If you work with them or discuss with them, your mind develops. This also helps in creativity. Brain development is more important for creativity to take place. [/quote]

Very true Devyani! Gaining knowledge from more experienced ones too is a crucial part of becoming creative!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Creativity is a product that can by develop by developing you brain and also have a great idea for that.
you can see other creative works also to get point about this and can implement your own ideas to create a new thing.
creativy is the interest that you develop on a particular work.

SurekhaRamesh
Creativity is a birth time gift and there are no institutes in this world that teaches you how to be creative. :) :)
Creativity is developed by analysing every aspect of our life from morning till we sleep and by thinking

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let us first define what is creativity. creativity is nothing but originality. If you think freely and express this in words-prose or poem, drawing, painting or any way, creativity is developed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Creativity can be developed by different thinking and analysing the things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.