What should be done to protect our historical buildings and structure?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The Archaeological Department is looking after maintenance of historic buildings. The local development authorities and World bank contribute to expenditure on maintenance of historic buildings which are considered as international heritage. The visitors should take care not to spoil these buildings by their art.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

old buildings require timely caring and furnishing .So we need to refurnish them time to time them in order to maintain them.
The Archaeological Department is responsible for the protection of our historical buildings.I think they are doing well.
first mend ourselves all people by not writing or makong designs on the historical building...
Timely repair is needed to protect our historical buildings and structures and yes people should refrain from writing down on the walls of the monuments and pillars which really makes them look ugly.....
India is a land which is full of them and it's no doubt a formidable task and ASI has been doing a good job in this regard!
by awaring the people,government should take special action to protect this.
I think our government should spend more in displaying adds in televisions and newspaper to rouse the awareness among people for the same.
I think it`s our obligation to pass all of the historical buildings and structures to the next generation... But maintenance of historic buildings requires a more amount of money.....
Government should provide safety to these monuments. Maintenence should be done of these monuments. Without checking entry should not be allowed.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.