Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Civic Sense...maybe we have to focus on this now even more.Education in schools and colleges must revive this topic and government should take action on people violating historic property.

Leo

Though government has a special department to look after it, common people should also have civics sense. I have observed the most of the temples which are also ancient asserts are not maintained well by common people who visit it. Even thought the authorities act irresponsible at times, people should also feel the importance in protecting them.
More than anything else, unless the people themselves are not held responsible for their own actions, it is a massive job filled with hurdles.
For eg. there are centuries old wall paintings in the Ajanta and Ellora caves in Maharashtra, which are constantly deteriorating due to water and moisture seeping inside during rains and to light exposure from camera flashes by tourists taking pictures. To minimize the degradation, tourists are explicitly forbidden from using cameras inside, but still many sneak in cameras and disobey rules! Talk about civic responsibility - something that is totally lacking in all Indians! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A person should be appointed to see that no one spoil the walls of our historical buildings as most of the youth write on the walls and spoil. and every month the historical building should be checked and if there is any damage that should be recovered

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.