Is tuition necessary for school children?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since the quality of education imparted at the school is quite poor, parents have to send their children for tutions.It was not happening earlier as the teachers used to teach very effectively and school used to be the last resort.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
If one of the parents could devote sufficient amount of time to the child then I don't think it is necessary but otherwise it is necessary....
Tuition is not a must and should for everyone. But helps the weak in the developing good through the same.
I personally believe children's educational needs in the formative are best taken care of by the parents but now things are changing!
I got tuition in 5th to 7th classes.But I hadn't given it to my children.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Really its a very debatable topic and I think if the student is confident enough that he can do it himself through preparing notes and self studying then tuition is not necessary but if a student is weak and cannot do things within the stipulated period of time than I think tuition is necessary....
I have seen many teachers who do not teach well in the school in order to attract the students for tuition at their tuition centers.They use to give good marks to the students who come for tutions

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
It depends upon the performance of the children. if they study well and listern to their parents then no need. but if they wontlistern to parents and they wont perform well and they are poor then tution is necessary.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Mukesh

Such situations are very common today.What goes on in the name of tuition is gross exploitation!
According to the present days studies system , every student need tuition to be frank, especially for mathematics subject

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.