Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My parents have never taken any wrong decision regarding me. If I am that girl, I will go with my parents.
For general opinion, I would suggest the same. Don't love any person. Love your children.
Now a days the love is a word to have the sex towards opposite sex.

I agree with this statement. It has become disease but not of heart but a disease of mind. The traditional way of marriage was good where parents and other elderly people choose bride or groom for there heir. Such marriages lasts long. It has descipline and faith.
My parents have never taken any wrong decision regarding me. If I am that girl, I will go with my parents.
For general opinion, I would suggest the same. Don't love any person. Love your children.

If you are truely in love with a person.....love is truely blind, deaf and dumb. It can't understand anything. It's like magic and it's the truth.

I agree with Sasi.
Persons love each other with the belief that, he/she will never leave at any circumstance.

My brother bought home a girl, when he was just 22. She was a BSC nursing last year student.He, studying for Pilot. I was 26 and my marriage hasn't happened yet.
But I think, love is blind. Otherwise, will they both take such a decision when both of them were studying?
But my parents accept her, even though she was a Christian :) and did their marriage in a grand way, as they has desired, for my brother.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya if the same thing you have done means your parents dont agree with you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya if the same thing you have done means your parents dont agree with you.

Surely, they would have agreed with me since they believe, it is purely our choice. But I couldn't find any. :(
My mother used to say, "If you buy a shirt you like, you will wear. But if some other one buy it for you, if you don't like it, you are definitely don't going to wear it. Same is the case of marriage. If we marriage without our will, then it will never exist. Marriage is not for a day or two, but meant for life time. "

That's why they accepted her even when my marriage hasn't happened
0058_2012-01-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4546]}
The prospective candidates's vloume of the money bag should be strictly assessed!
I don't see why a girl can not select both of them, parents and the one whom she loves. I am sure if the proper reasoning is done parents would agree to girl's choice. This way she can have both of them and that is better option.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't see why a girl can not select both of them, parents and the one whom she loves. I am sure if the proper reasoning is done parents would agree to girl's choice. This way she can have both of them and that is better option.

Same thing happened in your life? If so, you are lucky. :)
2_2012-02-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5409]}
A girl should select only one with a sense of humour like....!!???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5409]}
A girl should select only one with a sense of humour like....!!???

But if none....parents or lover don't have that essence in life, what to do? :whistle:
7_9_10_2012-02-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.