I bought a LED Samsung monitor yesterday of 20 inches.
But now I am feeling real discomfort with it since it is appearing very stretchy. Pictures are really horrible....
I think I have made a wrong purchase :(
Is there any adjustments at least to view pictures without much distortion, now they are appearing very stretchy. :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Decrease Windows font size and adjust your window OS for best performace,
and for watching moving and pics, i can say is make a distance between you and monitor.

I hope this will help.
SAndhya RAni :)

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Decrease Windows font size and adjust your window OS for best performace,
and for watching moving and pics, i can say is make a distance between you and monitor.

I hope this will help.
SAndhya RAni :)

Have I made a wrong purchase IC?
How can we adjust window Operating system?

Meera sandhu
Adjusting OS is nothing that adjusting on desktop properties and adjust your display page:). also, first install your monitor CD if any they have provided. Then make proper setting on your monitor:) i hope this will help you.

Vinu
OK. I will try and tell you later
0002047A.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5612]}
Wow! How all we are appearing on it - real or ghostly!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5612]}
Wow! How all we are appearing on it - real or ghostly!!

Ha ha ha
Not bad. But you are appearing a little more serious... :evil:
elephnt1_2012-02-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5613]}
Then there's something wrong with it!!! On a 20" display everyone would look serious!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5613]}
Then there's something wrong with it!!! On a 20" display everyone would look serious!!!!

But not this elephant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
36_5_11_2012-02-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
36_5_11_2012-02-24-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
No need to worry SAndhya RAni, you have made a perfect Buy, I Hope your monitor is also HD.

Have you checked your Window resolution setting(Right Click and Goto Properties and you will get a option to adjust your resolution correctly set to max that is showing there). I think you have also installed the driver CD that has came along with the monitor.

See, If you will see your apperence setting from control panel carefully you can sort out this issue. :)

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5614]}
Huh!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.